37

"corbyn

"corbyn... eben's messaged me" daniel mutters, staring down at his phone screen.

"let me see what he's said, baby" corbyn says, grabbing the boy's phone.

ebenfranckewitz
hey baby boy, i've got something to tell you ;)

"what an ass, reply to him and see what he has to say. if it's anything along the lines of 'i'm seeing you soon' or something like that, give me the phone" corbyn says, passing daniel his phone.

danielseavey
what ?

ebenfranckewitz
i was the pizza guy that wanted you back when you and corbyn were just friends. you caught my eye immediately, and ever since i was wanted you more than anything else. i've wanted you longer than that poor excuse of boyfriend you have has. why don't you just give me a chance, baby ? i could make you feel like royalty.

danielseavey
1. stop called me baby.

2. corbyn is not a poor excuse of a boyfriend. he is probably the best possible boyfriend out there and i am not leaving him for anybody else.

3. corbyn already treats me like more than royalty so no thanks :)

ebenfranckewitz
are you sure about that ?

danielseavey
i am 100% sure, now if you wouldn't mind i'm gonna go and cuddle with my boyfriend

daniel quickly blocks eben's account, sighing as he places his phone down.

"he was the pizza guy" daniel says, cuddling into corbyn's side.

"the pizza guy from the day that i mated you?" corbyn questions, surprised.

"yep, he's wanted me for a long time" daniel huffs, "i've blocked him now though. i hopefully won't have to deal with him until we go back to school."

"yeah, let's just not think about him. let's spend a day together, just you and me, cuddling, movies, snacks... just us" corbyn smiles.

"i'd love that" daniel hums, tilting his head up to press a kiss to corbyn's lips.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 311

A/N: so, eben was the pizza guy from the third chapter ;)

corbyn's sticc arms said bye bye 👋

🧸✨🕊