02

summer break has finally rolled around and students are rushing out of the school doors

corbyn waits patiently at his car for his brunet best friend, staring down at his phone contently.

"hi corbyn!" daniel says cheerfully as he makes his way over to the blond, giving him a quick hug.

"hey dani, glad we have three months off now?" corbyn asks as the two get in the car, him in the drivers side and daniel riding shotgun.

"yeah, i'm more than glad. school really stressed me out this semester so i'm just glad we get a break" daniel huffs, leaning back in his seat after having buckled his seatbelt.

"same here" corbyn nods, starting up the engine as he speaks, "especially because of the episodes i've been getting every month."

daniel's breath gets caught in his throat at the mention of episodes, a slight blush coating his cheeks.

"you know, i'm actually in the middle of one of my episodes right now. i just can't find a submissive with the scent that i like so it doesn't really seem like i am" corbyn shrugs, pulling out of the school and beginning the drive back to his house.

"yeah" daniel chuckles nervously, "i didn't know that you were in one of your episodes."

"well, i guess i'm gonna go another month without a submissive" corbyn laughs, placing his hand on daniel's thigh.

daniel thinks nothing of the action, as it's something that the blond has done for years. you know, since they're best friends or whatever.

"well, you'll find one eventually" daniel says with a small smile, the blond nodding in agreement.

"yeah, but anyway, let's sing. use the aux and put our playlist on." corbyn smiles at the brunet briefly before turning his attention back to the road.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn and daniel walk into corbyn's house laughing like little children. in the car they were singing along to songs that their parents listened to when they were their age, knowing all the lyrics because of how much time they spend with their families together.

"my parents aren't home for like two weeks or whatever, they're on vacation" corbyn says as they walk into the living room, falling down onto the couch together.

"they went on vacation without you?" daniel asks, his eyes widening.

"well, yeah. i don't mind though, i get the house all to myself and you can stay over whenever you want" corbyn smiles.

"i stay over whenever i want anyway, corbyn. your parents are literally like my second set and i'm pretty sure they love me more than they love you" daniel says sarcastically, smirking when corbyn grows an angry expression on his face.

"you don't mean that" corbyn smiles, holding in a laugh.

"yes. i. do."

"take it back, dani boy, or i'll tickle you" corbyn taunts, chuckling slightly when daniel starts to back away.

"i take it back! don't tickle me, you know i hate being tickled!" daniel laughs.

"okay, okay, i won't tickle you. but only because i love you" corbyn smiles, elbowing daniel's side.

"love you too, dork" daniel giggles, cuddling into corbyn's side when the blond loops an arm over his shoulders.

"wanna watch a movie on netflix?" corbyn asks, running a hand through daniel's soft hair.

"mhm" daniel hums, leaning his head on corbyn's shoulder, "can we watch the notebook again?"

corbyn chuckles, "whatever you want, dani."

-

wc: 567

i'm not gonna put a warning at the beginning of chapters if there is smut, because there will be a lot in this book so there is no point in me putting a warning.

 ₊˚

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.