56

"they really do like to kick, huh?" daniel huffs, pacing around his and corbyn's bedroom with one hand on his back and the other gripping his stomach

"you're thirty seven weeks in, baby. they're probably letting you know they want out" corbyn chuckles, standing up when daniel grips their dresser, leaning over it as he takes deep breaths. "just stay calm and they'll stop eventually, you're okay."

"yeah, yeah... try and calm them down, will you?" daniel asks with a small laugh, leaning back against corbyn's chest as the blond wraps his arms around his waist from behind, hands immediately going to the brunet's large bump.

the older kisses down daniel's neck slowly, hearing the smaller boy release a sigh of relief as he calms down, the cubs calming down to the feel of corbyn's hands on daniel's stomach.

"we're gonna be able to see our prince and princess in a few weeks, and i couldn't be more happy" corbyn hums into daniel's ear, a smile on his lips as he slowly begins rocking the brunet back and forth.

"you, mr. besson, are the cutest boy in this universe" daniel giggles softly, turning his head to press a kiss to corbyn's lips.

"i can't wait to have mini me's running around the house" corbyn says, smiling goofily.

"i can't wait to hold them for the first time" daniel coos, imaging what it would be like already. "i'm just kinda scared to get my belly cut open."

"you'll be okay" corbyn responds, caressing daniel's hip, "i'll be right by your side the entire time. and if you get too scared you can squeeze my hand as tightly as you want, like you do when we used to go to the fair."

"don't make me blush" daniel laughs, punching corbyn's arm playfully.

"you're cute when you blush though" corbyn says, grinning.

"so i'm not cute all the time?" daniel teases, raising an eyebrow.

"you are, one hundred percent. you're just extra cute when you blush" corbyn chuckles, pecking daniel's forehead.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

:)

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 350 ]