22

daniel is currently sat on his and corbyn's bed with a frown upon his face, his legs crossed as he stares at his lap

corbyn is out buying groceries and decided to leave daniel at home, in case the boy is to go into a rut. he said that he wouldn't take too long, but he has already been half an hour.

half an hour is like an eternity to a submissive in the middle of an episode.

while daniel is still sat waiting for his boyfriend to get back the blond is out with jonah. the older brunet had said that he needed to have a small chat, but the two have ended up having a little more than a small chat. they've now been talking for at least twenty minutes, corbyn having forgot about daniel as he is too engaged in the conversation him and jonah are having.

jonah on the other hand has zach right by his side, and to say that the youngest is worried about daniel is an understatement.

"umm, jobear, i think-"

"wait a minute, zach. me and corbyn have almost finished speaking" jonah says abruptly, cutting zach off.

"but you've been speaking for twenty minutes! i'm just worried about-"

"zachary, i said wait" jonah says a little more sternly, looking down at the brunet who is cuddled into his side.

"okay" zach mumbles, hiding his face in jonah's chest.

"what was he even talking about?" corbyn questions, a small smile rested on his face.

"i don't know" jonah shrugs, "he said that he's worried about-"

"daniel, i forgot about daniel!" corbyn exclaims, cutting jonah off this time, "how the fuck could i forget about daniel?!"

"great dom you are, corbs" zach retorts, rolling his eyes.

jonah growls at this, "zach, i would keep my mouth shut if i were you."

"daniel's my best friend! what else am i supposed to do, congratulate him?!" zach asks, pushing jonah's arm off of his shoulders as he stands up.

"maybe you should be quite if you're not involved in the conversation" jonah states, scowling at the boy.

"when am i ever involved in any conversations with anyone anymore, jo?! you're so controlling!" zach shouts before storming off, entering his and jonah's room and slamming the door.

corbyn just stands there in shock, watching as his best friend falls back onto the couch with a groan.

"i always do this, i always fuck shit up!" he groans again, running his hands over his face.

corbyn sighs as he sits down besides the boy, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"look, you might have fights sometimes, but that's normal. you're a dominant, you're over protective of your sub and get angry easily; it's all part of being one. don't worry about it, you'll make up sooner or later. zach can't bare being without you, so, just give him a little time and then go speak to him. explain why you're like this because i know for a fact that him and daniel don't listen in class."

jonah nods his head as he meets corbyn's eyes, "you're right. thanks, corbs."

"no problem, bro. i've got to get back to daniel now, he's been alone for half an hour and he's in the middle of his episode so he may be in a rut. i'll see you later though" corbyn says, standing up and grabbing his keys.

jonah waves at him before he leaves the house, smiling as he closes the door.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn had found it hard driving home, as around five minutes into the drive daniel's scent had started lingering in the air around him, driving him crazy almost immediately.

but now that he is outside of his house, where the scent is unbelievably stronger, he's finding it hard to even put his house key in the door to unlock it because of the strong urge to satisfy his submissive.

once he has the door unlocked he bursts through the door, kicking his shoes off immediately and rushing up the stairs.

he enters his and daniel's room, growling with a smirk at the sight he is welcomed with.

there daniel is, leaning over their bed as he pants, completely naked with two of his fingers thrusting in and out of his whole.

corbyn is quick to strip of all of his clothing, stalking up behind daniel and placing his hands on the boy's waist.

daniel immediately removes his fingers, pushing back against corbyn's erection to try and gain even the smallest bit of friction.

"please, corbyn- can't wait any longer" daniel moans beneath his breath, clawing at the bedsheets as corbyn pushes his tip against his rim.

"tell me what you want, baby boy" corbyn growls, gripping daniel's waist as he rolls his hips.

the brunet lets out a loud moan at the friction, pushing back against the blond's cock.

"you, inside me, now" he says breathily, bunching the duvet up in his fists.

corbyn smirks, running a hand up and down daniel's side as he uses the other to pump his dick a few times, lining himself up with the brunet.

daniel pushes back against the blond again, corbyn chuckling before pushing his dick into the boy, bottoming out almost immediately.

"oh my god, corbyn, feels so good."

the dominant starts a brutal pace, skin slapping echoing around the room as the bed shakes in rhythm to his thrusts, daniel's moans growing louder with every passing second.

"god, i love you. i love you so fucking much" corbyn groans, gripping daniel's hips tightly.

"i love you too" daniel says, his words being followed by a lingering moan.

the two boys end up cumming in unison, moaning each other's names. it's like pure bliss, being so close to one another, being so intimate.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 977

A/N: i got lazy at the end but i hope that you guys are all doing well :)

I LOVE YOU . -MEGAN .

   -MEGAN

🕊࿐ . . . . . .