55

( pre-warning ! there is going to be quite a few time skips in chapters to come, but it's all planned so don't worry 😌 )

two months later and daniel is six months into his pregnancy. his bump is a lot bigger, to the point where he can barely see his toes when he looks down.

their school is now on christmas break, meaning that they have a good two weeks to wind down and get a few things ready for the baby that is due in a few months. daniel has been extremely paranoid about that lately, so they've decided to start getting the room ready a little earlier than they originally thought they would.

"corbyn, can you help me down the stairs please!" daniel calls from the top of the stairs, smiling when corbyn exits their room with a soft smile on his face.

the blond had just woken up, his hair a mess atop his head and his abdomen bare, sweatpants and boxers the only things on his body.

"morning, handsome" daniel hums as the blond makes it over to him, the older's hand landing on his stomach as they share a short kiss.

"good morning, baby boy" corbyn responds, nothing but happiness lacing his voice.

he takes daniel's hand in his, his other hand on the brunet's lower back, and he helps the pregnant boy make his way down the stairs.

"i'm making breakfast today" daniel says as they make it down the stairs, looking up to meet corbyn's eyes.

"no you're not, i make breakfast in this house" corbyn replies. he has been worried about daniel doing anything since he has gotten pregnant, and has only let the boy make breakfast once or twice for the last six months.

"no, i'm making breakfast. i haven't since i was three months in, and i miss making it. so, you go and chill in the living room. i'll be fine."

corbyn lets out a shaky breath, "okay, i trust you."

he leans down, pressing a lingering kiss to daniel's lips before pulling back and resting his forehead against the younger's.

"i love you" he mumbles, hands on either side of his bump.

"i love you too, baby" daniel smiles, running his fingers through corbyn's silky hair.

the blond drops slowly to a kneeling position in front of daniel, lifting the brunet's, or rather, his oversized sweatshirt to press kisses across his pregnant belly.

"and i love you two too, i could never forget about you" he smiles, kissing his belly one last time before standing up.

"go on, in the living room" daniel giggles, tapping corbyn's cheek.

"alright, i'm going" corbyn responds with a soft laugh, blowing daniel a kiss before entering the living room.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"see, it wasn't bad at all, and you enjoyed it" daniel smiles, pecking corbyn's cheek.

"i know, i'm sorry. i just get worried so easily" corbyn says, arm wrapping around daniel's back from the side.

the two are seated on their couch, and daniel cuddles into corbyn's side with a hum.

"i know you do, and that's completely fine, bubs. it's just your instincts and you can't do anything about that" he replies, looking up at corbyn with a soft look in his eyes.

"you're so precious, baby" corbyn coos, caressing the boy's hip.

"no you" daniel pouts.

"i disagree" corbyn smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to daniel's lips.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

this book is almost over omg 🥺

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 587 ]