59

"zach, can you make sure that you have braelynn's bottle as well as deon's?!" daniel calls from the kitchen, deon in his arms as he finishes up a phone call and gets a few things cleaned up

"yeah, sorry that i forgot last time!" zach calls in reply, stifling a laugh.

daniel rolls his eyes with a smile, knowing his best friend all too well. he puts his phone into his pocket and puts the last of the plates into the cupboard, deon on his hip as he makes his way into the foyer where zach is waiting with braelynn already in her car seat.

"thanks again for this, zach. i don't know what me and corbyn would do without you, considering my parents are always working and... well, you know his parents."

zach nods, watching as daniel places deon in his car seat and straps him in.

"so i've got a few toys, changes of clothes, diapers, baby wipes, both of their bottles, formula and their pacifiers" zach lists as he looks through the bag, "is that everything?"

"mhm, that should be it" daniel hums, standing up to give zach a hug.

"love you, stay safe" zach says as he pulls away, smiling at jonah who takes the two car seats and goes to put them in the car.

"and you" daniel replies, pecking zach's cheeks before waving him off.

he closes the door and releases a sigh, smiling when he feels arms snake around his waist from behind.

"two days free of kids" corbyn whispers, pressing a sweet kiss to daniel's cheek, "feels like forever since it's just been me and you alone."

"because it has been, just over a year actually. that feels like forever to me" daniel chuckles softly, turning around in corbyn's arms to look him in the eyes.

"well let's enjoy it while it lasts then" corbyn smiles, kissing daniel's lips and leading a soft kiss.

"m'gonna take you out on a date tomorrow, we'll eat food and then come back and watch a couple movies, and then maybe it'll lead to something else that we can enjoy" corbyn mutters against daniel's lips, grinning when the brunet giggles.

"i'd like that" daniel says, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"glad to hear it" corbyn smirks, unexpectedly lifting daniel up, the younger squeaking in response to the action and wrapping his legs tightly around corbyn's waist.

"give me warning next time you little shit" he laughs softly, gasping as he's dropped onto the sofa, corbyn hovering above him.

"no." the blond smiles cheekily before cuddling into daniel, leaving the brunet to just sigh defeatedly and run his fingers up and down corbyn's back, a smile almost permanently on his face.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

long time no see :) november was a real shit month so i'm sorry for my inactivity. hopefully things'll get better and i'll be able to be a little more active.

3 CHAPTERS LEFT !

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 490 ]