13

a few weeks have passed and now corbyn and daniel have officially moved into their own home, furniture and all

corbyn has been a lot happier since, considering he can spend all the time he wants with his boyfriend, and has not been worrying about his parents what so ever.

"corbyn, i made cookies!" daniel calls from downstairs, the blond chuckling as he stands up and exits his office.

he smiles as he enters the kitchen, watching as his boyfriend happily bites into one of the freshly baked goods, sat up on a counter.

corbyn walks in between his legs, resting his hands on the boy's thighs as he takes the cookie in daniel's hand between his teeth, biting a small bit off.

"they taste good, baby" corbyn says after swallowing, pressing a kiss to daniel's lips.

"thank you" daniel smiles, eating the rest of the cookie before wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck.

"i have news" he says, giggling when corbyn furrows his eyebrows.

"what news?" the blond questions, smiling slightly.

"zach called me earlier to tell me that him and jonah are officially a marked couple!" daniel exclaims, "they're so cute together."

"not as cute as us though" corbyn smirks.

"no, not as cute as us. but zach said that him and jack are still going to act like they did before him and jonah got together. you know, like a poly relationship. jonah said he's fine with it though, because he knows that jack and zach are both subs" daniel explains, playing with the hairs at the back of corbyn's head.

"i'm not surprised" corbyn chuckles, "just as long as you're not doing that stuff with anyone else i'm fine."

"i haven't got anyone else to do it with, love. but i wouldn't do it anyway, jack and zach are both just so used to it" daniel says, pecking corbyn's lips.

"well... we live in our own house now" corbyn begins smirking as he trails his hands up daniel's thighs.

"what are you implying?" daniel giggles.

"why don't we have a little fun, baby boy? i'm feeling horny."

daniel grins cheekily, "when are you not feeling horny?"

"well, daddy has been working all day and it would be nice if his baby would help him out" corbyn smirks, grabbing daniel's hand and pressing it against the obvious bulge in his sweatpants.

"mmh, i love it when you refer to yourself as daddy" daniel hums, beginning to palm the blond slowly through the fabric.

"we should take this to the bedroom, don't you think?" corbyn asks, holding back a groan as daniel continues to palm him through his sweatpants.