08

a week has passed and now both boys are out of their episodes, for this month at least

at the moment corbyn is sat on the recliner in the living room with daniel happily sat in his lap, his face buried in the crook of the blond's neck as he presses soft kisses to the skin.

it's something that the two have grown accustomed to; daniel's clingy behaviour. but, they are yet to get used to the fact that daniel is corbyn's.

corbyn though, to keep his submissive happy, has his arms wrapped tightly around the boy's waist, drawing soft circles onto the small of the boy's back.

"dani, i need to get a shower" corbyn says softly, running a hand up and down daniel's back whilst the other rests on the boy's waist.

"no! i want to stay with you!" daniel whines, sitting back to look corbyn in the eyes with a pout.

"well i need to get a shower, bub. the only way that you'd be able to stay with me is if you get in-"

"i'll get in with you then."

corbyn has always known that submissives will be stubborn if their dominant needs to leave them or if they don't get enough attention, but with daniel he expected that it would be a little easier.

but then again, he is a submissive, and that's just the way that they are. so, he's not really surprised.

"fine" he huffs, picking daniel up bridal style as he stands.

he makes his way upstairs and enters his room, only to walk into the bathroom that is connected to it.

he strips quickly, helping daniel undress too.

corbyn spins around to turn the shower on, putting it at the heat he knows daniel likes.

"you ready?" he asks sweetly, standing between daniel's legs as the boy is sat up on the counter.

daniel just nods with a smile, kicking his legs back and forth happily as corbyn presses a kiss to his forehead, loving the affection immensely.

he hops off of the counter after corbyn has stepped into the shower, following the blond into the water.

corbyn watches daniel contently as he walks into his arms, wrapping them around the brunet boy's waist.

corbyn stares into daniel's eyes with a smile, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he sees a slight glimmer in the beautiful ocean colored orbs of the other. but, not 100% sure of what he saw, he decides to brush it off.

"you know" daniel smirks, trailing his hands up corbyn's arms and over his shoulders, snaking them down the blond's chest, "i'm feeling kinda horny."

corbyn's eyes widen at daniel's words, but nevertheless, he lets the boy continue.

"and since you're the only person that can touch me and please me the way i want, you're gonna have to tend to my needs right now" daniel says cheekily, biting his bottom lip as he looks into corbyn's eyes.