32

"corby, can we dance?" daniel questions, his voice incredibly sweet as he looks up to meet the blond's eyes

the two have now been at the party for about forty minutes, having shared conversations with a bunch of their friends and shared many, many kisses.

corbyn smiles, grabbing daniel's hand and dragging him out towards the crowd of dancing teenagers.

they begin to dance along to the music, corbyn's hands on daniel's hips and daniel's arms around corbyn's neck.

the two are practically grinding against one another by the time the next song begins to play.

"if i could i would fuck you right here in that hoodie" corbyn growls into daniel's ear, "so fucking pretty like this."

just as daniel is about to reply someone bumps into him from behind, the brunet turning his head to see who it is.

"well hello there" the blond smirks, daniel's eyes widening as he turns back to corbyn.

"corbyn, who is that?" he asks through gritted teeth, quiet so that only his blond boyfriend can hear.

"don't turn around again, just ignore him" corbyn says, wrapping his arms protectively around daniel's waist.

"we were having a good time and he just has to come and wreck it" daniel frowns, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck.

"i know, we were just getting to the good part too" corbyn mutters, glaring evilly and none other than eben.

"hey corbyn" the older blond smirks, crossing his arms over his chest as he looks daniel up and down from behind.

"eben" corbyn responds with a scowl, meeting the older's eyes angrily.

"what brings you and little dani boy here?" eben questions, quirking up and eyebrow, his smirk not leaving.

"christina is our best friend and it's her party, of course we're here" corbyn retorts i'm a duh tone, rolling his eyes.

"mind if i talk to daniel, a one-on-one conversation?"

"fuck no, he's staying with me" corbyn scoffs, tightening his grip around daniel's waist.

"not even for a minute..." eben discreetly runs the pads of his fingers up daniel's sides, but daniel's whimper is enough for corbyn hoist him up into his arms and begin to walk away.

he goes to leave, but before he can exit someone steps in front of the door.

"where the fuck do you think you're going?" the taller male asks. daniel's arms are so tightly clasped around corbyn's neck that the blond is close to not being able to breathe, tapping his submissive's side to signal that he should loosen them a bit, which he does.

"home, now move." corbyn tries pushing past him, but he just moves to stand in the way again.

the blond groans and turns around, only to be met by eben once again.

"what do you want?" corbyn questions, annoyance lacing his voice.

"i want daniel, and you're not leaving this party until i have had a firm chat with that boy" eben says, crossing his arms over his chest.

corbyn's eyes dart around the room, and once they meet jonah's eyes he has an idea.

he had told the boy about eben's plan, so he signals for jonah to come over here with a small nod and jonah gets it immediately.

the older brunet walks over to the three, tapping eben's shoulder.

"hey, bro! we haven't spoken in a while!" he exclaims, distracting eben so that corbyn and daniel can slip away.

"yeah, we can talk in a minute i've just got to..." by the time eben turns around corbyn and daniel have already jolted out of the back door.

"fuck" he mutters beneath his breath, "i've just got to go and find someone, okay? wait here."

eben and his 'minions', as everyone else calls them, look around the entire house, only to find out that corbyn and daniel had already left.

[ 🕊☕️☁️ ]

daniel drags corbyn upstairs into their room as soon as they enter their house.

"i'm having a chat with christina tomorrow" daniel says angrily, sitting at the foot of their bed with crossed arms.

"you and me both" corbyn sighs, "that guy's a psycho!"

"corbyn, we go to the same school as him. what if he still wants me when we go back to school?" daniel questions worriedly.

"he's not going to get you, bubba. under no circumstances will i let him take you, okay? trust me on that one" corbyn smiles softly, grabbing daniel's hands and hoisting him up, placing his hands on his hips.

"now, how about we have a little party of our own?" he whispers in daniel's ear, softly nibbling.

daniel lets out a breathy chuckle, "i'd love that."

✧♡༺✧

WC: 776

A/N: hey bbys, i'm back. i missed y'all! but quick disclaimer, i love eben with my whole ass heart, he's just an ass for the story hehe <3

-MEGAN ミ✰

🕊࿐ . . . . . .