49

"corbyn, i don't feel good" daniel whimpers, cuddling into corbyn's side

it's been about two and a half weeks since the whole corbyn incident, and over the past few days daniel has come down with something.

"i know, bubba, you're okay" corbyn coos, running his fingers up and down corbyn's sides.

"i feel like ima throw up" daniel mutters, hand falling on his stomach.

"do you wanna go to the bathroom?" corbyn questions, looking down at the boy. but before he gets an answer daniel is rushing off to the bathroom, hand over his mouth as he fights to reach the toilet. and once he does, he is spilling the contents of his stomach out into the bowl, tears stinging his eyes.

corbyn is at his side in a matter of seconds, rubbing softly up and down his back as he patiently waits for daniel to stop puking.

the brunet breathes heavily once he is done, falling back against the wall as his body had become weak.

corbyn quickly flushes the toilet, standing up to get a damp cloth, sitting down besides daniel and wiping his lips.

"i hated that.... so much" daniel says, words slow as he regains his breath.

corbyn hums, hand instinctively placing itself on daniel's stomach, although he doesn't know why he had done it.

"it's okay, you're okay" he says softly, leaving sweet kisses across daniel's jawline.

"why are you being so soft and touchy with me all of a sudden?" daniel questions, not complaining but just curious.

"i don't know, i just feel like this is what i should be doing" corbyn mutters, leading his kisses down to daniel's neck, ending at his scent gland.

he relishes in the smell, no ounce of lust coursing through his body, just a weird sense to... protect.

mindlessly, he snakes his hand underneath daniel's shirt, resting it on the boy's stomach and softly caressing the skin.

"corbyn?" daniel's voice holds a slight tone of worry, but overall just confusion.

"mmh?" corbyn hums, pulling back to look daniel in the eyes.

"what's wrong?" daniel questions, eyes searching his lover's.

"nothing" corbyn responds easily, the word slipping effortlessly off of his tongue, "i feel like something is dragging my hand towards your tummy, and it's warm, sweet and... small."

daniel furrows his eyebrows, watching as corbyn lifts his shirt to look at his small stomach.

"you're so beautiful" the blond hums, leaning down and pressing a lingering kiss to his exposed tummy, then another, and then one last one just below his bellybutton.

"are you sure nothing's wrong?" daniel questions, fingers lacing themselves in corbyn's hair.

"umm, i feel like i just need to protect you and- and that thing at all times. like, the feeling is really strong."

corbyn pauses, gathering his thoughts before continuing. and it's as if a switch is being turned on in his head, everything just clicks.

"i know why i'm feeling it now" he finishes, eyes wandering across daniel's stomach before lifting and meeting the boy's eyes, hand still caressing his exposed skin.

"why?" daniel tilts his head to the side slightly.

"because you're pregnant. one hundred percent, pregnant."

"i- i am, for real?" daniel asks, eyes wide as corbyn presses a kiss to his lips.

"there's no doubt in my mind" corbyn replies, lips ghosting daniel's as he speaks.

"i- umm, i don't know how to react" daniel says, trying to fully process what he had just heard.

"don't worry about it. whatever happens, we'll get through it, together. we're a team" corbyn smiles, resting his forehead against the brunet's.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

it's literally a month until i see the boys and hug eben holy frick

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 598 ]