17

recently corbyn has been focused on his paperwork and emails more than anything else

recently corbyn has been focused on his paperwork and emails more than anything else. you'd think that because he's sixteen and is still in highschool that he wouldn't make that one of his top priorities, but, even though daniel has told him that being in that office for so long is bad for his health, corbyn likes to be organised and checking through his emails and paperwork is one of the ways he can satisfy himself.

daniel, despite wanting attention and affection, has left corbyn alone because he knows full well that if he distracts him it will just annoy the the blond.

but he can't help but notice how stressed the boy has been lately; working on it during the day and then continuing late on into the night.

he barely has time to even sleep with daniel anymore, never mind coddle him throughout the day.

and so, daniel has made it his mission to help his boyfriend out. maybe relieve some of the stress.

he quietly makes his way into corbyn's office, slowly walking up behind the boy who is focused on whatever it is he is looking at on his computer screen, his bare feet making no sound upon the cold hardwood flooring.

once he is directly behind the boy he places his hands on his shoulder, snaking them down his chest as he leans down to speak into corbyn's ear.

"what you doing, corbyn?" he asks, his voice barely above a whisper.

"daniel, you can clearly see that i'm doing something important. just go and sleep, it's getting late" corbyn says, rubbing his face with his hands.

"no, i'm not going anywhere. you're stressed and i want to help you" daniel replies softly.

"what do you mean?" corbyn questions as daniel walks in front of him, pushing him back in his chair and sitting in his lap, straddling his hips.

"i didn't give you permission to-"

corbyn is cut off by daniel's index finger upon his lips, "shh, just let me help you."

daniel leans in slowly, a small smirk on his face as he kisses across corbyn's jawline.

the blond lets out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in, his eyelids fluttering shut as daniel begins to leave lingering kisses on his neck.

he settles his hands on the boy's hips, pulling him closer in his lap.

"you're so tense, babe. relax for a bit, it's only me" daniel whispers against corbyn's skin, licking a stripe up his neck slowly.

babe. that nickname helps corbyn relax almost immediately, loving the way it just rolls off of daniel's tongue so effortlessly.

along with daniel's soft kisses, nibbles and strokes of his tongue, the brunet begins to grind down onto corbyn at a leisurely pace, making the blond groan as a sudden shockwave of pleasure travels throughout his body at the newly found friction.