06

daniel is abruptly awoken by knocks at the front door of corbyn's house, rolling out of bed quickly and grabbing his boxers from last night, slipping them on

he walks over to corbyn's wardrobe, pulling out one of the blond's hoodies and a pair of his sweatpants. he dresses himself and smiles when the familiar smell of his dominant creeps into his nose, checking to see if the boy is still asleep before making his way downstairs.

a few minutes later, corbyn immediately wakes up when he senses that another dominant is touching his submissive, dressing into a hoodie and a pair of shorts quickly before rushing down the stairs.

"daniel?" corbyn calls worriedly as he walks into the foyer, sighing in relief when he is met by daniel just hugging jonah, one of their close friends who also happens to be a dominant.

as soon as daniel hears corbyn's voice he turns to look at the blond, practically running into his arms.

"i thought that another dom had taken you. please don't worry me like that again" corbyn whispers into daniel's ear, nuzzling his face against the boy's scent gland again to calm himself down.

daniel tightens his grip around corbyn's neck, "i'm sorry" he mutters, scared that corbyn is mad at him. you see, when dominants are mad, they're really mad. they flip and lash out, taking their anger out on their submissive.

"it's okay, i'm not mad at you" corbyn reassures, pecking daniel's cheek.

"you look really cute in my clothes by the way" corbyn chuckles into daniel's ear, the brunet blushing in response.

their embrace is broken by someone clearing their throat, the two remembering that jonah is still stood in front of them.

"you two are acting like a couple all of a sudden, is everything good?" jonah questions, cocking an eyebrow up at the two who are now stood side-by-side.

"yeah... everything's good. we just- we have something to tell you" daniel says nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"well, let's go and sit down in the living room. then you can tell me whatever you have to tell me" jonah smiles.

daniel nods quickly, following jonah into the living room along with corbyn.

corbyn and daniel take a seat on the couch whilst jonah takes a seat on the recliner, sitting back in the comforter.

"okay, so, tell me what's up."

daniel looks at corbyn, who gives him an approving nod in return.

"me and corbyn are best friends, as you know. but... something happened yesterday and that something really shocked us" daniel begins, playing with his fingers nervously.

"carry on" jonah says.

"well, i may or may not of went into my first episode and, coincidentally, my scent is the one that corbyn is attracted to."