39

"are the boy's in any of our classes, corbs?" daniel asks as they enter the school, their fingers laced

"i think so, bubba" corbyn smiles down at the boy, lifting their hands up and pressing a kiss to the back of daniel's.

daniel blushes, knowing that loads of eyes will be on them as corbyn is one of the most popular people in school, having been the captain of the volleyball team and hopefully again this year.

"when are tryouts the volleyball team?" daniel asks, his eyes practically sparkling as he looks up and admires his boyfriend as they make their way over to their lockers.

"tomorrow after school" corbyn responds, leaning his back against his locker and wrapping his arms around daniel's waist, the brunet wrapping his around corbyn's neck.

"can i stay to watch with zach and jack, please, babe?" daniel pouts, "you didn't let me last year."

"last year i didn't let you because i thought that i was gonna be super bad and embarrass myself in front of you" corbyn chuckles.

"aww, baby" daniel coos, standing on his tiptoes to peck corbyn's nose.

"but yeah, you can stay this year" corbyn says, sighing happily.

"yo, wassup whores!" zach exclaims, jack and jonah laughing at the hyper boy.

"all eyes are on you guys y'know" jack says, smiling as he pecks zach's cheek, the younger blushing.

"i'm not surprised" daniel mutters, "all the slutty girls will hate me because 'i stole their man' and 'i'm too much of a looser for corbyn'."

"oh, baby... don't listen to them if they say anything like that. you know i wouldn't leave you for anyone else" corbyn frowns, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to daniel's lips.

"mmh, i know" daniel smiles, his cheeks lightly flushed with a soft pink.

"i love you" corbyn whispers.

"i love you too" daniel whispers in reply.

"alright, enough of this soppy, cliché shit. we had morning sex and i'm still horny so i don't want to hear it" zach smiles sarcastically, walking over to jonah and grabbing him by the back of the neck, forcing his lips onto his.

"jack, is zach always like this?" daniel questions.

"mhm" jack hums, biting his lip as he watches jonah push zach back against the lockers.

"okay, okay, okay! keep it pg, we're in highschool and there's freshmans walking around! i'm sure they don't want to see seniors shoving each other's tongues down one another's throats against some lockers on their first day" daniel scoffs.

jonah pulls away, causing zach to whine at the loss of contact.

"i'm sure this is exactly what they want to see. they're fourteen and horny shits" jonah snickers.

"just wait until class starts and skip" corbyn says, rolling his eyes.

"fine by me" zach grins.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 468

A/N: jonah popped into one of the groupchats that i'm in earlier today and it was directly after someone sent in a thirst paragraph about daniel 😳💀

(not my screenshot )

🧸✨🕊