15

daniel wakes up to warm arms wrapped around his waist, his and corbyn's legs entangled beneath the thick duvet coating their almost naked bodies, the only thing adorning their frames being their boxers

he smiles as he looks up at the beautiful blond, noticing just how peaceful he looks whilst he's asleep. his jaw hung slack slightly, his eyelids softly shut, his eyelashes curled up in the most gorgeous way, his luscious lips pink and plump and a precious blush spread across his cheeks. he is absolutely perfect, a living angel.

he presses a few sweet kisses against the boy's defined jawline, giggling quietly when he squirms.

his eyelids flutter open, yawning softly.

daniel rests his head back down on the blond's arm, which was his pillow for the night, and shifts closer to the boy, placing his hands on his chest.

"good morning, my love" corbyn says, drooping his arm back over daniel's waist after rubbing his eyes.

"morning, handsome" daniel smiles, pecking corbyn's lips.

"did you sleep well?" the blond asks, caressing daniel's side as the brunet hums contently.

"i did, i definitely did" daniel breathes out happily, nuzzling his face into corbyn's bare chest again.

they lay in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, just embracing the fact that they are wrapped up in each other's arms, as close as humanly possible.

"dani, can i ask you something?" corbyn asks quietly, pressing a kiss to daniel's temple.

"mhm" daniel hums in reply.

"is it too early to say that i love you?"

daniel smiles against corbyn's chest, lifting his head to look the blond in the eyes.

"no, because i love you too."

he doesn't give corbyn anytime to react before he pushes his lips against the boy's, kissing him with so much passion.

"i love you so much, beautiful" corbyn mutters against daniel's lips with a smile, pulling the boy on top of him.

"i love you so much more" daniel says, pressing a few more kisses to corbyn's lips.

"that is not possible" corbyn chuckles, wrapping his arms securely around daniel's waist.

"it so is" daniel retorts playfully.

"we'll see about that" corbyn smiles, kissing down daniel's neck.

"no we will not, i love you more. period."

corbyn chuckles at daniel's words, pulling away from his neck to look him in the eyes.

"fine, you love me more than i love you" he sighs in defeat.

"told you so" daniel smiles triumphantly, peppering corbyn's face with kisses.

-

wc: 413

sorry for the short chapter, i had a really shit day in school. but someone, please explain this picture and why they made it into merch. i mean- i'm not complaining but...

 i mean- i'm not complaining but

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.