57

two weeks later and they have graduated from dom highschool

two weeks later and they have graduated from dom highschool. daniel is due to go into labour at any minute, so corbyn is making sure that he always has the hospital bag on hand.

"corbyn!" daniel calls from the living room, the blond quickly stopping what he's doing and making his way into the room.

"yes, my love?" he makes his way over to daniel, who is sat comfortably on the sofa with a blanket draped over his legs.

"can you get me some apple juice please?" the brunet asks with a smile, cupping corbyn's cheek in his hand as the older leans down for a kiss.

"course i can, baby" corbyn hums, pecking daniel's nose before straightening up again and leaving the room to go and get an apple juice carton for the pregnant boy.

daniel sits back with a happy sigh, tracing small hearts over his covered bump. "i love you, my precious little cubs. see you very, very soon."

he smiles softly, head lifting as he here's corbyn re-enter the room with his apple juice.

the blond sits down besides him, arm drooping over the brunet's shoulders as he passes him his apple juice, the straw already in the carton.

daniel cuddles into corbyn's side as he sips at his favourite beverage, a content smile on his face as he does.

"it's almost our one year anniversary" corbyn says, mindlessly playing with the fabric around the rips in his jeans.

"oh, wow. i did not realise how fast time had gone" daniel giggles sweetly, taking another sip of his apple juice.

"mmh, goes by real fast" corbyn chuckles, placing a kiss on daniel's cheek.

"are you planning anything for it?" daniel asks with a grin, looking up at corbyn and jokingly batting his eyelashes.

"you'll have to wait and see, beautiful" corbyn smiles, taking daniel's chin between his thumb and index finger.

"do you think jack, zach and jonah will willingly babysit two new borns?" daniel questions with a raised eyebrow, a knowing look in corbyn's eyes as he listens to daniel's question.

"of course, they love the cubs just as much as we do... and they know how long we've gone without an intimate night." corbyn says it with a wink, chuckling when daniel rolls his eyes.

"so you have got something planned" daniel smirks, nibbling on his lower lip innocently as he trails his thumb over corbyn's.

"maybe" corbyn responds, caressing daniel's cheek.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"so you will?" daniel asks again with a happy grin, phone pressed up against his ear.

"of course! i love cubs so much, they're too cute. and not to mention they're my niece and nephew! i want to spend as much time with them as i can, and jonah and jack will want to just as much as me" zach responds with a soft laugh, the news making him feel all sorts of happy emotions.

"thank you so much! you, zachary, are the best friend a guy could ever ask for." daniel chuckles as zach lets out an excited squeal.

"okay, i need to calm down. i'm like- really freaking excited to see the cubs!" zach exclaims, failing to contain his excitement once again. "have you even settled on two names?"

"mhm... braelynn and deon" daniel hums, a smile immediately growing on his lips.

"those names are beautiful" zach coos, "who chose which?"

"i chose braelynn and corbs chose deon, in memory of his cousin" daniel replies, sighing for the blond.

"that's so cute, i love you two so much" zach says, rolling his eyes at himself as he starts tearing up.

"well, i better get going before i start crying" zach chuckles, "speak to you soon, bubba."

"bye, zachy."

daniel ends the call with a happy sigh, running his fingers through his hair. god, he couldn't be any happier.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

so, someone made fan art for this book and it is absolutely adorable 🥺

you guys are so freaking talented my gosh 👏✨

@perolyy_ on instagram <3

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 670 ]