61

2 years later

2 years later...

"corbyn! where are the kids?!" daniel asks from the living room, hoping corbyn hears him from upstairs.

"i've got them, don't worry!"

daniel sighs in relief at the reply, continuing to check through the twins' bags to make sure that they have everything.

both daniel and corbyn had started an online collage, and since it's spring break they've decided to take the kids to kerri and jeff's cabin, where they will meet the adults later today.

soon braelynn and deon are running into the living room, giggling as they jump into daniel's lap, one on each thigh.

"hiya!" deon exclaims, pecking his dad's cheek, who does the same in return.

"hi, baby" daniel replies, turning to look at braelynn, "you look beautiful, bubba."

"thank you" braelynn giggles, playing with the braids that corbyn had put in her hair.

"daddy did a good job, huh?" daniel smiles, watching the girl nod in reply.

"thank you, gorgeous" corbyn says from behind the sofa, pressing a kiss to daniel's cheek before going to retrieve the kid's lunches from the kitchen.

"you excited to see grandma and grandpa?" daniel questions, watching as the two kids play happily.

"uh-huh!" deon says, "want grandma hugs."

"you'll get lots of grandma hugs, baby, i'm sure of it" daniel chuckles, pecking both two year old's foreheads.

"right, everything but the kids' bags are in the car so we're ready to go" corbyn smiles as he walks into the room, picking both braelynn and deon's bags up and slinging them over his shoulders.

daniel stands up letting the kids run out into the foyer. "you are amazing" daniel hums, walking over to corbyn and placing his hands rest on the blond's chest, lips connecting in a soft kiss.

"i love you" corbyn mutters against the younger's lips, daniel mumbling the same in return but with an added 'more'.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"oh my gosh! how are my little cherubs?" kerri exclaims as braelynn and deon run into the cabin living room, daniel and corbyn following closely behind with a few bags in their hands.

they place the bags down and go to great daniel's parents, the twins happily seated with the adults.

"how have you been? we haven't seen you in at least a month with your busy schedules" kerri says, braelynn sat in her lap and playing mindlessly with the woman's scarf.

"we're good. collage is going well, it's less stressful than i'd expected. just glad we get this break to spend a week with you" daniel responds, corbyn looping an arm over his shoulder and pecking his temple as he cuddles into his side on the sofa.

"what about you, how've you been?" corbyn questions, lightly caressing daniel's arm.

"we're very good, so happy to see you all" jeff says cheerfully, pinching deon's cheek, the young boy giggling.

"well, you guys must be starving! you've been travelling for five hours and left at lunch so i made sure that dinner was ready for when you got here. let's go and eat!" kerri explains, leading everyone to the dining table and seating deon and braelynn in their high chairs.

the family eat and talk over dinner, finishing and cleaning up the dishes and the mess that the twins had made throwing food at each other.

they end the night by playing a few games, including uno, jenga, charades and a few others.

and then feeling happy as ever, they all go to bed. corbyn and daniel put deon and braelynn in their desperate cribs in a room besides their own and then lie in bed tangled in each other's arms as they make small talk before both are sleeping soundly.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

daniel awakes to faint giggles coming from the living room, guessing that his parents had woken up with the twins and made them breakfast.

he smiles as he cuddles further into corbyn's side, head rested on the blond's muscular chest and armed wrapped over his abdomen.

corbyn's arm is wrapped securely over daniel's shoulder, his fingers lightly tickling the younger's back where his hand is rested.

daniel presses fluttery kisses to corbyn's jawline, smile widening as the blond's eyelids flutter open and a kiss is pressed to his forehead.

"g'morning, baby boy" the older mutters, lifting his free arm to rub his sleepy eyes.

"morning, sweetheart" daniel replies, voice soft unlike corbyn's who's is hoarse and extremely hot.

"how did you sleep?" corbyn asks, pulling daniel impossibly closer.

"good, better than the night before that's for sure" the brunet chuckles sweetly, corbyn doing the same.

"the twins just wanted to cause trouble that night, clearly" corbyn adds, fingers drawing circles into daniel's arm.

"mhm" the younger nods, yawning, "wanna have a shower?"

"course, baby."

"whoever gets their first gets more bacon!" daniel sings as he throws himself out of bed, rushing into the bathroom.

"okay, now that's just unfair!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

last chapter is next omg🥺

1 CHAPTER LEFT !

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 813 ]