52

daniel is now three months in, and although you are meant to start feeling kicks at about four months, he has been feeling them quite frequently throughout the month

he sits with a hand on his stomach, a smile on his face as he feels the baby kick up against it.

"corbyn, the baby's kicking again!" he calls. corbyn hadn't been able to feel it yet, and that's all he has wanted to feel since the beginning of the pregnancy.

he rushes into the room, a wide smile on his face as he sees daniel. he immediately sits down besides the boy, replacing his hand with his own.

and as soon as he places it on the brunet's stomach, he feels little kicks against it, a happy laugh escaping his lips.

"you're so precious" daniel giggles, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"i love you, so much" corbyn says, leaning up to press a kiss to daniel's lips.

"i love you too, baby" daniel hums, caressing corbyn's cheek with his hand.

today in school no one had said anything, even though his bump is beginning to show through his clothes. he had been so worried in the morning, but as the day went on that completely washed away.

"you've got your first scan tomorrow, bubba. we're gonna have to leave school early" corbyn says, allowing daniel to rest his head on his shoulder.

"mmh, the teachers already know why we're leaving early, so it's fine" daniel responds, laying his hand back on his stomach as corbyn loops an arm over his shoulders, caressing his bump softly.

"we get to have a picture of our cub to hang up on the wall" corbyn chuckles, happiness dripping from each word.

"and then the scan after that we find out what gender they are" daniel sighs contently, a smile on his lips.

"what are you hoping for, love?" corbyn questions.

"a girl, but if it's a boy i'll be fine" daniel replies, images of how they can decorate their cub's room flooding his mind.

"a girl sounds nice" corbyn agrees, drawing small circles into daniel's bicep that is covered by his large hoodie that the brunet has stollen. he doesn't mind though, what's his is daniel's and vice versa.

"we'll find out when the cub is due too" daniel adds, "since i was too scared to go to my first appointments."

"i'm just hoping it's after we graduate, that would be ideal" corbyn laughs softly.

"yeah" daniel giggles, snuggling into corbyn's side a little more.

the two had spent the rest of that night talking about the cub, because, god... they're more than excited now.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

i'm ready for the scans 🤭

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 443 ]