10

daniel smiles as soon as zach's face appears on his phone, the younger brunet being the only person daniel thought to facetime

"hey, d. what's up?" zach asks, flopping down onto his bed.

"so... corbyn is taking me out on a date and i have no idea what to wear. he said to dress casual but my casual is one of his hoodies and some jeans" daniel says, looking through his bag of clothing.

"i have a few ideas in mind. show me what you've got and i can make something out of it."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"thank you, z! i love you" daniel smiles, looking at himself in the mirror one last time before turning back to the chuckling brunet on his phone screen.

"i love you too! now go and get your mans" zach says, blowing daniel a kiss before ending the call.

zach had made daniel wear a white long-sleeved shirt with a black graphics tee over the top, some black jeans, a pair of corbyn's white shoes, that he doesn't know the brand of, and a belt to top it all off.

it would be a lie if daniel said that he doesn't like the outfit, because although it's something that he wouldn't normally wear, he absolutely loves it.

so, he combs his fingers through his hair one more time before leaving the room and making his way downstairs.

and as he walks down the last few steps, where he is in corbyn's direct view, a light blush coats his cheeks as the blond stairs at him in awe.

"fuck, you look gorgeous" corbyn smirks, snaking his hands around daniel's waist and pulling him closer.

"i see you have a pair of my shoes on" he adds, kissing the boy's cheek.

"what's mine is yours and vice versa" daniel grins, resting his hands on corbyn's chest.

"you got that right, baby" corbyn chuckles, leaning down to capture daniel's lips on his own.

they pull away after a short while, their faces still close but far enough away for them to both catch their breath.

"still not gonna tell me where you're taking me?" daniel questions, snaking his arms up corbyn's chest and around his neck.

"nope" corbyn replies simply.

"not even if i let you nuzzle yourself against my scent and then let you fuck me before we go?"

corbyn chuckles again, "nice try, but no. i can nuzzle myself against your scent anytime i want anyway because if you don't let me i won't be happy."