44

daniel makes his way back upstairs with a fresh cup of coffee in his hands, a bright smile etched upon his lips

he quietly opens his and corbyn's bedroom door, closing it softly behind him once he has entered.

the brunet walks over to corbyn's side of the bed, where his lover is peacefully sleeping, and places the coffee down on his bedside table before kneeling down beside him.

he runs his fingers through corbyn's soft hair, leaning up slightly to press a kiss to his lips.

when he sees the blond stir slightly he giggles, cooing when his eyes flutter open.

"good morning, my love. happy birthday" daniel hums, yet another giggle slipping past his lips as corbyn gives him a sleepy smile.

"thank you, baby" corbyn chuckles, stretching out his arms.

he places a hand on the back of daniel's neck, pulling the boy into a sweet, lingering kiss.

"you're seventeen, old man" daniel grins, nuzzling his nose against the older's.

"hey, i'm not an old man!" corbyn laughs softly, "i already established that the other day. and anyway, jonah is older than me."

"whatever, you're still old" daniel smiles cheekily, caressing corbyn's cheek with his thumb.

"is that coffee i smell?" corbyn questions with a raised brow, a smile just as wide as daniel's on his lips.

"mhm, freshly made. it's on your bedside table but i'm gonna check my phone and then get in the shower."

"you're the best" corbyn groans with a grin, "why did god bless me with this angel?"

"shut up" daniel giggles, standing up to grab his phone. he stands as he checks through the device, a peaceful silence washing over the sunlit room.

"i've already drank half of this, dani" corbyn says with a chuckle, ruffling his hair up as it had flattened against his forehead during the night.

daniel giggles quietly as he turns around, placing down his phone. "how do you do that?"

"i don't know, jonah really got me hooked on this stuff" corbyn shrugs, taking another sip.

daniel rolls his eyes playfully, walking over to corbyn and grabbing his chin before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"there's more downstairs if you want it, i'm getting in the shower now."