50

a month has passed and lets just say, daniel is definitely pregnant

a month has passed and lets just say, daniel is definitely pregnant. tests don't work for male pregnancies so he wasn't one hundred percent sure, too anxious to go to the doctors as of right now, but now that he is beginning to show he knows that corbyn was right. and besides, the blond is a dom. his instincts showed that he was straight away so he shouldn't of doubted him.

he walks into the living room early on a saturday morning, his little cub forcing him awake at exactly 5AM. he's never known why, but he's just gotten used to it.

reaching the couch he flops down, sinking into the soft fabric of the large comforter.

he sighs, hand laying atop his small bump.

"i love you my precious little cub. we were definitely not ready for you but i know that you're a blessing in disguise, and trust me, i'll love you no matter what, i promise."

despite only being one month in, his bump is a little larger than the average, visible through his shirt as he walks around. and corbyn thinks that it is absolutely adorable.

he smiles small as he traces little circles into his stomach, mindlessly beginning to hum the tune to dream by bazzi.

this is a common occurrence as he waits for corbyn to wake up. he'll either do what he's doing now, cook or have a little sing. all three things keep him calm in the morning, all with the thought of his cub clouding his mind as he smiles the whole time.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

corbyn happily makes his way downstairs, the smell of pancakes filling his nose as he wanders through the house.

he smiles as he sees daniel sat at their breakfast bar, the brunet kicking his legs back and forth on the stool that he is sat on as he takes the small bit of pancake on his fork into his mouth, smiling softly as he chews.

"goodmorning, sweet boy" corbyn hums, walking over to the boy.

daniel's smile widens, swallowing his food before speaking. "g'morning" he responds with a small giggle, leaving a peck on corbyn's lips.

corbyn smiles, lowering himself slightly before lifting daniel's shirt and pressing a kiss to his stomach. "good morning, cub. i love you" he mutters, nuzzling his nose against daniel's skin.

daniel sighs contently, running his fingers through corbyn's hair before the blond straightens up again, taking a seat on the stool besides daniel where his food is placed.

"you must be tired, waking up at 5AM every day" corbyn says, pressing a kiss to daniel's cheek before taking his first bite of food, relishing the sweet bliss that swarms his taste buds.

"mmh, you get used to it eventually" daniel shrugs, taking his own bite out of his food.

"well, you could just wake me up so that you don't have to wait so long for me to get up on my own" corbyn suggests, meeting daniel's eyes.

"no, i'd feel awful. you need your sleep" daniel pouts, placing a hand on corbyn's knee.

"but so do you. if you wake up, wake me too and i'll help you get back to sleep so that you get the rest you need. i don't care about my sleep, you're carrying our child and you must be exhausted!"

daniel smiles softly at the blond's words. he always puts daniel before himself, always.

"i love you" daniel says, hand travelling up to cup corbyn's cheek, caressing the skin with his thumb.

"i love you more, bubba" corbyn coos, cheeks rosy and skin glowing in the sunlight that is casted into the room, icy blue eyes glistening.

as the days go by, daniel is calming down more and more. and recently, his one thought has been; 'i can do this'.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

ordered my concert fit today and i'm excited for it to get here :o

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 635 ]