14

jonah and zach both take a seat at their reserved table, daniel and corbyn sat on the opposite side

corbyn had managed to hide his obvious errection well so far, daniel being the only other one that knows about it still.

the brunet leans close to corbyn's ear, letting his hot breath fan over it before whispering.

"i'm surprised the boy's haven't noticed your pants considering how big your bulge is now. the best part is is that it's all because of me" he smirks, snaking his hand over the boy's covered cock before retracting it when his hips buck slightly.

"you said you'd be a good boy" corbyn growls, quiet so that only daniel can hear.

"i didn't promise, daddy. this dinner is going to be so fun."

the brunet pulls away with a smirk, noticing his boyfriend's slightly flushed cheeks, the small layer of sweat coating his forehead, the way his jaw clenches in frustration, his pupils fully dilated. it would be a lie if he said that the sight isn't turning him on, because it definitely is, he's just good at hiding it.

"so, how are things going between you two?" jonah asks with a smile, placing a comforting hand on zach's thigh.

"everything's going great, isn't it, baby" daniel smirks slightly, pressing a kiss to corbyn's cheek.

"mhm" corbyn hums in reply, not trusting himself to talk as he holds in a growl, daniel ghosting his hand over his cock.

"give me a kiss" daniel pouts.

corbyn takes a deep breath before turning his head, giving the brunet a quick smile before kissing his lips.

it is a short kiss, and when daniel pulls away he discreetly bites corbyn's bottom lip, the blond groaning quietly in response.

"anyway, how are you two?" daniel asks as he turns to look at the couple in front of them, smiling.

"we're doing amazing" jonah says, giving his submissive a sweet kiss on the lips before their conversation is abruptly interrupted.

"are you guys ready to order?"

"yes, we are" jonah says after a moment of silence, surprised by the man's sudden appearance.

corbyn watches the brunet haired man like a hawk, wrapping an arm around daniel's waist from the side to make it clear that daniel is his.

"alright, your food will be here shortly" the brunet says, eyeing daniel up and down one more time before turning and leaving the table.

daniel smirks as he turns around to whisper something into corbyn's ear again.

"i'm all yours, corby. you own me. you can do what you want to me. i am all for you. don't worry about anyone else."