60

damn, this fr chapter 60 and this book fr two chapters away from ending :')

"i'm bored" daniel says with a small smile, turning around in corbyn's lap to straddle the blond's hips

the two had already been out to eat food and are now watching some movies, like corbyn had planned.

"what'd you wanna do, baby" corbyn asks, hands on daniel's hips as he looks the boy up and down.

"i think you know." the younger smiles a cheeky smile, knowingly raising an eyebrow as he meets corbyn's eyes.

corbyn smirks, licking his lips before pressing a lingering kiss to daniel's neck, just below his jawline. "i do" he hums, nibbling softly.

"then get to it, i've been waiting way too long" daniel giggles, gasping when corbyn suddenly pushes him down against the sofa, hovering above him.

"what've you been waiting for, beautiful" corbyn says quietly into daniel's ear, sending shivers down the younger's spine.

daniel releases a breath he didn't know he was holding in as corbyn runs his hands down his sides, eyelids fluttering. "you. all of you. all to myself."

"all of me..? everything?" corbyn teases, kissing slowly across daniel's jaw, breath like fire upon the brunet's skin.

"everything, please" daniel practically whimpers. already, just from corbyn's voice alone.

corbyn smiles, pressing his lips briefly up against daniel's. "what if i took my time? what if i just slowly made my way down your body until i'm where i know you want me?" corbyn questions, sitting back on his feet between daniel's legs and raking his eyes up and down the smaller's body, swiftly lifting his shirt up and over his head before ridding of his own.

"no" daniel whines, "don't take your time, not today. please, i need you." the brunet's hands reach out for the blond, who chuckles and gladly leans down to press his lips to the boy's.

daniel lets his arms wrap around corbyn's neck, pulling the blond as close as possible. "love me, corby. make me feel good" he mutters against his lips with a smile.

"i'll do just that, baby" corbyn responds, pecking daniel's cheek.

he lets a hand wander up daniel's body, finger softly playing with the boy's sensitive nipple as they kiss.

daniel lets out small moans, whimpering into the blond's mouth and bucking his hips every once in a while, already growing impatient.

"corbyn" he whines as the blond kisses down his neck, "hurry up."

"shh, i'm getting there" corbyn hushes, pulling off daniel's pants and boxers.

he continues kissing daniel's neck as he lets his finger trail down the boy's body, smirking as he squirms beneath him.

"please" daniel gasps, eyes shutting as he feels corbyn's finger, now wet with saliva, circle his hole.

"you want it, bubba?" corbyn lets the tip tease it's way in, loving the noise it draws from the smaller.

"yeah, please, corby" daniel moans softly, fingers lacing themselves in blond hair.

corbyn presses a kiss to daniel's hip as he pushes the finger in, eliciting a lingering moan from the brunet beneath him.

he lets his mouth wander daniel's body as he continues to prep him, and once he feels he's ready, three fingers later, he pulls them out and lines himself up, now hovering above his lover again.

"you ready, baby boy?" he asks softly, hand running up daniel's side, his other arm keeping him up by the elbow at the side of daniel's head.

"mhm" daniel nods, arms wrapping around corbyn's neck again. he lets his lips attach to corbyn's neck as the blond slowly pushes in, quietening the lengthy moan that escapes his lips as the older does.

"oh, fuck, i've missed this" corbyn groans, turning his head to meet daniel's lips.

they make sure it lasts long and feels amazing at the same time, and by the end of the night the two are completely fucked out but just as in love as before. and if not more, if that's possible for them.

corbyn makes sure that daniel is comfortable in bed and sings him a song to help him sleep, and all while the brunet is cuddled up to his chest, warm and feeling unbelievably safe.

"i love you, baby. sleep tight."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

this isn't proofread so sorry for any mistakes but since i won't be updating this book over christmas i wish you all a very merry christmas <3

2 CHAPTERS LEFT !

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 745 ]