04

corbyn takes one last breath before he looses his full conscience, his pupils dilating, fists balling up into fists and the majority of his body heat travelling down to his manhood

he stalks up his stairs, making his way over to his room where the scent becomes almost unbearable.

"daniel, open that damn door right now!" corbyn growls, listening to the desperate moans and whimpers on the other side of the door.

when daniel doesn't oblige corbyn hits the door frustratedly, another growl emitting from the back of his throat as he breathes in more of the strong scent radiating off of the vulnerable submissive.

"c-corbyn" daniel whimpers, his erection beginning to hurt as his episode deepens.

"open the door now, daniel!" corbyn orders, sweat forming on his forehead.

this time daniel complies almost immediately, standing up and unlocking the door with shaking hands, being pushed back against a wall as soon as the door is opened.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard, make you mine. you'd like that wouldn't you, baby?" corbyn says in daniel's ear, his hands gripping the boy's hips harshly.

"yes... please, just do something... hurts so bad" daniel whimpers, his mind completely clouded over by nothing but lust.

corbyn lifts daniel up, his hands on the boy's ass as he walks over to his bed, laying him down in the centre.

the blond climbs over the submissive and begins grinding their lower areas together, the brunet letting out a strangled moan at the friction.

corbyn leans down to press his lips against daniel's exposed neck, leaving dark marks all over the bare skin.

"so good" daniel moans out, burying his fingers in corbyn's soft hair.

"you like this, baby?" corbyn growls in the younger's ear, grinding down onto him harder.

"fuck yes... need more" daniel whimpers, tugging on corbyn's hair lightly.

the dominant wastes no time in removing all of their clothes, the discarded pieces of fabric spread out all over his room.

he hovers back over the now stripped boy, connecting their lips in a hungry kiss. their tongues fight together desperately, daniel's moans only adding to the undying pleasure.

corbyn snakes a hand down daniel's feminine body, trailing over his beautiful curves until he reaches his hole, teasing a finger around the rim before pushing it in.

daniel lets out a harsh gasp at the sudden action, the pain no where near as painful as his throbbing cock though.

corbyn teases the finger in and out before adding in another, curling them, twisting them and scissoring them to open the boy up.

he pulls away from the open mouthed kiss the two are sharing, lining himself up with the submissive before pushing in all the way with one harsh thrust.

"shit, please move" daniel begs, gripping corbyn's shoulders as his back arches, their chests making contact.

corbyn thrusts at an ungodly pace, skin slapping, the bed creaking, daniel's moans and his deep growls and groans filling the room immediately.

"you feel so good around me, baby boy" corbyn groans into daniel's ear, kissing down his neck.

"god, please go faster" daniel moans, dragging his nails down corbyn's back as the blond speeds up.

daniel's moans only grow louder, almost screams by the time he reaches his high.

he cums hard over his chest, tightening around the blond boy above him.

and, as corbyn cums too, he growls as he bites daniel in the crook between his neck and shoulder, marking the boy as his own.

daniel lets out a loud moan as the dominant does so, the pain from where he had bitten him only adding to the pleasure of the boy's cum filling him to the brim.

and only when corbyn pulls out does he regain his conscience, along with daniel, panting as his eyes widen in shock when he looks at the bite mark dripping with blood on daniel's shoulder.

"what the fuck just happened? what the fuck did we just do?!" corbyn exclaims, his eyes still wide as they meet daniel's.

"i have no idea" daniel says nervously, bringing his hand up to where the bite mark is on his shoulder, looking at the blood on his fingers.

"oh my god, daniel. i just mated you, and marked you!" corbyn panics, "you know what that means right?"

"shit" daniel says beneath his breath, his head falling back against the pillow beneath him.

"i just claimed you, daniel. i just made you mine."

-

wc: 736

i'm super active with this book because i have a bunch of unfinished drafts that i keep completing and then it annoys me when they pile up sooo i just end up posting them.

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.