41

daniel and corbyn enter their house after dropping zach, jack and jonah off at their's, the submissive grabbing corbyn's hand and dragging him into the living room

he pushes him down onto the couch, straddling his hips. "so... i know i was acting all innocent and cute back at school, but when i saw you playing it turned me on a lot" he grins, biting his lip cheekily.

"oh yeah?" corbyn chuckles, his hands resting on daniel's hips.

"mhm" daniel hums, his gaze averting down to corbyn's lips.

"well if you get me nice and wet for you you can ride me, how about that?" corbyn smirks, licking his lips.

daniel meets corbyn's eyes with a giggle, crawling off of his lap and kneeling down in front of him.

he spreads the blond's legs, looking him in the eyes as he begins pulling down both his shorts and boxers.

he lets them pool at his dominant's ankles, looking at his length with sheer hunger.

he grabs the base, pumping it up and down a few times before kitty licking the tip, closing his mouth around the head and humming.

"no teasing, bub" corbyn groans, his fingers lacing themselves in daniel's brunet locks.

daniel smiles around the blond's cock, sinking down a little further before retracting back to the head, running his tongue along the bottom as he does.

corbyn pushes his head down slightly, moaning softly beneath his breath as daniel sinks all the way down, his nose coming into contact with the older's groin.

"fuck, your little mouth feels so good" corbyn says, he eyelids shut as his head tips back.

daniel begins to bop his head slowly, sucking every once in a while whilst still dragging his tongue along a bulging vein.

he moans as corbyn bucks his hips into his mouth, the vibrations driving the blond crazy.

daniel pulls off, pumping corbyn's dick as he meets his eyes.

"cum twice, daddy. i want to taste you and feel you cum deep inside of my ass" daniel grins, licking his lips as he watches pre-cum bead at corbyn's tip.

he runs his thumb over the slit, slicking the blond's dick up with the pre-cum along with his saliva.

corbyn groans as he watches daniel close his mouth around his throbbing cock once more, the brunet bopping his head slightly faster.

"shit, so fucking good for me" corbyn mutters, tugging on the brunet's hair.

daniel pulls off once more, licking up the back of corbyn's dick before pumping it again.

"come on, daddy. cum, do it" daniel says, his voice holding a seductive tone.

he takes the head into his mouth, licking over the slit before sucking slightly, sinking down to the base.

"babe, i'm gonna cum" corbyn groans out, his head tipping back again.

daniel just begins to bob his head again, this time faster.

corbyn feels his cock twitch before he is cumming down daniel's throat, the brunet pulling off with a pop and happily swallowing.

"oh shit" corbyn says as he catches his breath, watching as daniel removes his jeans and boxers, straddling his hips again.

"you're so fucking hot" daniel smiles cheekily, lifting himself up and grabbing corbyn's cock to line himself up.

he sinks down with no hesitation, moaning quietly at the stretching feeling.

"fuck, baby... so tight" corbyn groans, gripping the boy's hips as he leans forward to rest his head on corbyn's shoulder.

daniel begins grinding his hips, moaning into his dominant's ear.

corbyn notices how daniel's shirt droops off of his shoulder to the point where he can see the mark that he has left, smiling to himself.

"you're mine, all mine, and i'm so lucky" he hums, daniel whimpering.

the brunet leans up to capture corbyn's lips on his own, the blond beginning to thrust up into daniel.

"oh fuck" daniel gasps against his lips, allowing him to slip his tongue into the submissive's mouth.

corbyn pulls away after a little while of making out, kissing across his jawline and then down his neck, ending up at the bite mark that had started it all.

he licks over it before softly nibbling, smiling to himself.

daniel is all his.

.༄༷˚ ུ✰
WC: 700

A/N: i forgot to publish this yesterday because i was out with no data and then got home super late 🤘😳

-megan

🕊💌🌪

🕊💌🌪