18

daniel and corbyn walk into the mall that the blond had brought them to, having said that daniel could splurge a bit after helping him out yesterday

that being said, daniel grabs corbyn's hand and immediately drags him into a store, most likely a clothing one but that's besides the point.

"corby, can i get that?" daniel asks, pointing over to a clothing rack that corbyn doesn't really pay attention to as he admires his beautiful boyfriend.

"get whatever you want, baby. you've got a budget of $500, splurge a bit" corbyn smiles, pecking daniel's lips.

"corbyn, you don't have to do this" daniel frowns, wrapping his arms around the blond's neck.

"i know, but i want to. better yet, i just started my episode for this month, i'm feeling generous" corbyn smirks, leaning down to nibble lightly at daniel's scent.

"babe, we're in public. don't get too ahead of yourself" daniel giggles, pushing corbyn away slightly.

"i just want to show everyone that you're mine" corbyn says, a smirk still evident on his face as he cups daniel's ass through the boy's jeans.

"i'm sure everyone knows that i'm yours, baby. now you said that i can splurge, so i'm gonna go and do that now" daniel smiles, pressing one last kiss to corbyn's lips before turning and walking away.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel giggles as he drags corbyn to the last of the stores he wanted to go to, stopping in front of it and turning to face corbyn.

"i want you to wait out here for me, i want to surprise you with what i get in here instead of you watching me pick all of the things up" daniel says, cupping corbyn's cheeks in his hands.

corbyn smiles, not being able to place his hands on the boy as he had kindly offered to carry all of daniel's bags. and trust me, there are a lot.

"i'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" daniel smiles in return, pecking corbyn's lips after the blond nods.

and with that, daniel is gone. corbyn waits patiently for his submissive to walk back out of the store, only having to wait for about five minutes before the boy is exiting with a large bag in his hand.

"i may or may not of gone just a bit over the budget with this, but i promise that i'll make it up to you" daniel smirks.

"as long as you stick to your word i'll be absolutely fine, baby boy" corbyn says, a small smirk on his face as well as the brunet's.

"let's go and get some food, i haven't eaten in like four hours and i'm starting to get hungry" daniel says, grabbing corbyn's hand and beginning to lead him to the food court.

once they arrive, they order whatever food they want and find a seat.

"you gonna tell me how much you went over the budget, baby?" corbyn questions, lacing their fingers on the table.

"about $50, not too much" daniel shrugs.

"you've still got to make it up to me though" corbyn chuckles, bringing daniel's hand up to his lips and leaving a lingering kiss on his knuckles.

"of course i- shit."

corbyn looks at daniel with a confused expression on his face, that is until the strong scent of tropical fruits enters his nose.

"c-corbyn" daniel whimpers, bucking his hips into the air.

"fuck, okay, i'll get you home as soon as possible, baby boy. don't worry."

going into an episode whilst in public as a submissive is so much harder than if you're a dominant. you have to worry about multiple dominants wanting to claim you and fuck you senseless whereas a dominant, if they already have a mate, will be just fine, that is of course if your submissive doesn't go into an episode while you're out.

corbyn is quick to pick up all of the bags, not caring about the food as he grabs daniel's hand and rushes out of the mall as swiftly as possible, worried that another dominant is trying to find his beloved submissive.

not only that, he himself is trying not to loose control as daniel's scent grows stronger, almost to the point where it is intoxicating.

he shoves all of the bags into his car before picking daniel up and placing him in the passengers seat, rushing over to the drivers seat and hopping in.

he starts the car immediately, holding back his growls and the urge to just stop the car and fuck daniel right there as the boy whimpers and bucks his hips into the air, moaning his name pleadingly.

"c-corbyn, it hurts" daniel whines, grabbing the edge of his seat.

"i know, baby boy. we're almost home."

-

wc: 792

i'm sad because none of you know when i update but hopefully wattpad should be fixing that soon. on the other hand, i just want to remind you that i love and appreciate you all!

 on the other hand, i just want to remind you that i love and appreciate you all!

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.