25

"you know" daniel begins as he hops out of corbyn's car, "jack has moved in with them now

"you know" daniel begins as he hops out of corbyn's car, "jack has moved in with them now."

"oh really?" corbyn asks, a small smirk on his face, "they really are trying out this poly relationship thing, huh?"

"mhm, jonah has marked jack now too so they're officially a trio" daniel smiles, pressing a kiss to corbyn's cheek as they walk up the three boys' driveway.

they enter jonah, jack and zach's house, walking into the kitchen where the three boys are.

"eww, why did we have to walk into zach and jack making out" daniel grimaces, hiding his face in corbyn's shoulder.

"leave them be, it's hot" jonah smirks.

"jo, you're meant to be the responsible dom, sort your subs out" daniel whines.

jonah rolls his eyes before pulling the two apart, both of the submissives whining.

"hey, it's okay. we can have a little fun later, all three of us" he smiles, pulling both of them into his sides.

"okay" zach smiles, pressing a kiss to jonah's lips.

"wait, wait, wait. jonah's seventeen... you have been using protection during sex right?" corbyn asks.

"no, zach's pregnant" jonah replies sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"of course we've been using protection during sex, we're not dumb" jack scoffs.

"debatable" daniel snickers beneath his breath, zach scowling at the boy.

"what? it's the truth, jonah's the only partially intelligent one" daniel shrugs.

"you can't say anything, you're as clever as a goldfish" jack chuckles.

"hey, some goldfish's are clever!" daniel pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

corbyn and jonah meet eyes and chuckle softly, finding the fact that their submissives are bickering quite entertaining.

"corbyn, tell them i'm not dumb!" daniel whines, stomping his foot like a little kid.

"they won't listen to me if i say you're not dumb, sweetheart. but trust me, i don't think you're dumb, i think you're quite the opposite" corbyn smiles, pressing a kiss to daniel's lips.

"mmh, thank you" daniel hums, his mood immediately lifting.

"jonah, why can't you tell me and jack that we're not dumb?!" zach exclaims, pouring up at the brunet.

"yeah, i thought that you loved us" jack frowns.

"i do, i love you both so much, i just kind of agree with him. you're not the brightest in the world, but you're still so special in a bunch of different ways" jonah smiles sympathetically, pecking both of their temples.

"okay, he kinda was right" zach mutters.

"yeah..." jack nods slowly, daniel giggling quietly.

"i love you both really" daniel says, walking over to pull them both into a hug.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 430

A/N: ugh it's exam season so i might not be as active :(

I'M SLEEPY . -MEGAN .

   -MEGAN

🕊࿐ . . . . . .