38

corbyn wakes up with a groan, turning over in bed to switch off his alarm

corbyn wakes up with a groan, turning over in bed to switch off his alarm. somehow daniel hadn't woken up, so, he turns back around in bed, caressing daniel's side before lightly shaking him.

"wake up, hun. summer's over, it's our first day of junior year" he says softly, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek.

"i don't wanna get up... summer went too quickly" daniel whines, pouting when corbyn rolls him over.

"come on, bubba. you get to spend every day with me just like you did in the summer. we have every class together so you can't complain" corbyn smiles, pushing some hair back off of daniel's forehead.

"can you help me get dressed at least?" daniel questions, cupping corbyn's cheeks in his hands.

"of course i can" corbyn chuckles, leaning down to press a kiss to daniel's lips.

"you go and pick out an outfit then so that i can dress you, princess" corbyn says, his voice soft.

"m'kay" daniel hums, pecking corbyn's lips one last time before standing up, the only thing adoring his feminine frame being a pair of boxers.

he walks over to his dresser and picks out an outfit; a long sleeved white shirt, one of corbyn's black graphic tees, some black jeans ripped at the knee, a belt and a yellow beanie to match the colors of the design on the tee.

corbyn walks up behind the boy, wrapping his arms around his waist, daniel letting out a small squeal at the unexpected action.

"don't scare me like that!" he exclaims, giggling as he places his clothes down on top of his dresser and turns around in corbyn's arms, lightly hitting his chest.

"just tryna wake you up" corbyn replies cheekily, a smile on his lips.

"get me dressed" daniel says, having already changed into a new set of boxers.

corbyn chuckles, beginning to dress the boy. and, around ten minutes later, the two are dressed, have their hair styled and have done everything to get ready, heading downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"make me some cereal while i check our backpacks please, baby!" daniel calls from the foyer as corbyn enters the kitchen, earning a quick 'okay!' in response.

corbyn quickly makes daniel a bowl of lucky charms, making himself one while he's at it.

the brunet walks into the kitchen with a smile, picking up his bowl and pressing a kiss to corbyn's cheek.

"thank you, baby" he hums.

corbyn smiles, capturing daniel's lips on his own in a lingering kiss.

the two do whatever else they need to do before getting ready to leave, picking up their bags and beginning to leave the house before daniel stops.

"wait, corbyn..."

"yeah?" the blond asks as he turns around to meet his submissive's eyes.

"i'm kinda scared to go back to school. just- promise me you won't leave me by myself ever. i really don't want eben to catch me alone" daniel says, a faint blush coating his cheeks.

"i would never leave you alone in the first place, love" corbyn frowns, "come on, let's go and meet up with zach, jack and jonah and have a good first day back."

"okay" daniel smiles, giggling when corbyn pecks his forehead.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 540

A/N: #youleftmenochose 🤪🤭 criesfordorbyn

-megan <3

🧸✨🕊