27

"corbyn" daniel whines, turning around in bed and pulling a pillow to his chest, "i don't want to go into another rut, i can't be bothered!"

corbyn chuckles as he walks out of their bathroom, walking over to the bed and kneeling down besides daniel.

"this is the last day of your episode, sweetheart. only six more ruts to go" corbyn smiles, running a soothing hand through daniel's hair.

"six is too many" daniel whines again, a pout resting on his face as he turns onto his side to face his blond boyfriend.

"you've still got an hour until your next one, love" corbyn says, caressing daniel's cheek.

"cuddle me, give me kisses, pretty please" daniel pleads.

corbyn chuckles again before walking over to the other side of the bed, getting in besides daniel and pulling the boy on top of him.

"i love you, beautiful" corbyn hums, pressing a kiss to daniel's lips.

"i love you too" daniel mutters, cupping corbyn's cheeks in his hands and pulling the older's face close to his own again, connecting their lips in a slow yet passionate kiss.

their lips move together perfectly, and very slowly their tongues are brought into the kiss, dancing together in the most pleasing way: not too slow but not too fast, gliding against one another with the upmost passion.

eventually, though, they have to pull away for air, resting their foreheads together with soft smiles rested upon their faces.

one of corbyn's hands is rested on the small of daniel's back underneath his sweater, drawing small circles onto the bare skin. his other is rested on the boy's ass, having wandered there during the kiss.

daniel's hands haven't moved far, in fact one is still cupping the blond's cheek whereas the other is buried in his soft hair.

corbyn leans his head into daniel's hand, sighing happily as his smile widens slightly, looking deep into the brunet's eyes.

"you're so cute" daniel coos, pecking corbyn's lips a few times.

corbyn chuckles softly, nuzzling himself into daniel's hand a bit more.

"oh my god, stop, you're so freaking cute" daniel giggles, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

corbyn lets his eyelids flutter shut as daniel continues to run his fingers through his hair, smiling again as he feels the brunet retract his hand from his cheek and rest it on his chest, hiding his face in the crook of the blond's neck, peppering it with kisses.

"we have a party this weekend, christina is throwing it at her place and we're invited" corbyn says, his voice soft.

"is she gonna be underage drinking again" daniel questions, his head still rested in the crook of corbyn's neck.

"mhm, but you know her house is in the middle of nowhere. it's a practical mansion in it's own little place so we won't get complaints or anything" corbyn responds.

"are jonah, zach and jack going? if they're not i'm refuse to go" daniel says, eliciting a small laugh from the blond.

"yeah, they're going, and i'm not lying because i know that if i do you'll just text them to see if they actually are."

"you know me too well" daniel grins, pressing another kiss to corbyn's neck, draping his leg over the boy's abdomen.

"you know how you said you can't be bothered with your ruts today?" corbyn questions, beginning to draw small circles onto the small of daniel's back again.

"mmh" daniel hums in reply.

"i'll make sure that i don't loose control today, just for you. i'll go slow, i'll take care" corbyn says, a small smile etched upon his lips.

"thank you" daniel smiles, pecking corbyn's cheek a few times.

"anything for my baby."

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

the couple are currently sat on the couch in the living room, a netflix movie playing on the t.v.

daniel is contently sat in corbyn's lap, beginning to squirm as he feels his rut start kicking in.

"corby" daniel whimpers, tugging on the boy's sweater, "i don't wanna."

"i know, bubba. i'll take extra care of you, i promise" corbyn smiles sympathetically at the boy, running a soothing hand through his hair.

corbyn lets out a chocked growl as daniel's scent begins to linger in the air around him, not allowing himself to loose control.

the only thing that is passing through his mind, apart from the strong want to fuck his submissive senseless, is the fact that he knows just how hard it's going to be to keep himself from loosing control.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 750

A/N: i've got my dad into a bunch of why don't we songs so he no longer hates them, i am proud of myself 😌

-MEGAN☆

🕊࿐ . . . . . .