42

a while has passed since they have gotten back to school, and now daniel, zach and jack are planning what they are going to do for corbyn's birthday over the weekend while the blond is at volleyball practice with jonah

they sit around daniel and corbyn's living room, writing a few ideas down.

"i don't want to throw a party. i want it to be between us and some close friends like christina, you know?" daniel explains, looking up to look between zach and jack, who are cuddled up on the sofa.

"yeah, that's a good idea. it'll be nice" jack nods, running his fingers through zach's mess of hair.

"why don't we just have a get together? like, we'll watch a couple movies, have a little bit to drink and eat, play a few games..." daniel trails off, a small smile on his lips.

"but you guys have to remember to not have unprotected sex. trust me though, it's just as good as without a condom" zach says, a grin on his lips, "and i'm a sucker for sex, so you know i'm not lying."

"you sure are" jack giggles, pressing a kiss to zach's cheek.

"we have a party the day after too, so that's why i didn't want it to be a party for his birthday" daniel adds.

"who's party is it again?" jack questions.

"i think it's gabbie's. i'll just text her later to make sure, and by the way, eben isn't invited. i don't even think he's knows that it's happening because it's just us and some friends" zach shrugs.

"anyway, lets figure out who's coming and who isn't" daniel begins, grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper, "who do you guys think should come."

"jonah, christina, gabbie, tate..." zach lists, pausing to think, "i can't think of anyone else."

"oh, what about bry and angi?" jack questions.

"no, come on! me and angi don't get along" zach whines, crossing his arms over his chest.

"well too bad, angi and daniel are best friends so suck it" jack chuckles.

"thank you, jack" daniel smiles, rolling his eyes at his two friends.

"alright, now, are we gonna have alcohol or no?" zach asks after stopping his whines, his mood immediately changing.

"zach, i don't even know what to do with you anymore" daniel laughs, rubbing over his face with his hands.

"what?! i just want to know if we're having alcohol or not!" zach exclaims, looking between jack and daniel as the two just chuckle.

.༄༷˚ ུ✰
WC: 428

A/N: my new book is out. ANGEL, a dorbyn short story ;)

-megan

☁️🌪🌬

☁️🌪🌬