19

corbyn hadn't even made it half way back to their house before he's going off route, driving into the middle of nowhere and pulling to the side of the vacant road

"get into the backseat now" he demands, climbing into the backseats as daniel gets out of the car, climbing in besides corbyn only moments later.

corbyn lays daniel down before climbing on top of him, connecting their lips in a rough kiss.

daniel moans into the kiss, wrapping an arm around the blond's neck.

his free hand finds it's way into corbyn's hair, tugging at the soft locks as he bucks his hips up against corbyn's unconsciously.

corbyn growls as he pushes daniel's hips down against the seat, "patience, baby boy."

"but, corbyn! i need you so bad!" daniel whines, tugging at the blond's shirt.

corbyn removes daniel's pants at a teasingly slow pace, the brunet squirming beneath him to try and get him to remove them faster.

corbyn chuckles before ripping them off completely, then ridding of the boy's boxers, sweater and shirt so that he is completely bare.

he sits back to admire the boy, smirking and pulling his hands away as daniel tries to grab them.

"touch me, touch me please" he begs, letting out strangled moans and whimpers.

"where do you want me to touch you, baby boy. tell me" corbyn says, his voice soft yet laced with dominance.

"touch me anywhere, god please, i just need you to touch me."

corbyn smirks again as he hovers over the boy, resting one hand besides his head and leading the other down to his ass.

"if i touch you here" corbyn begins pushing the tip of his index finger into the boy, "is that good enough?"

"more, please more. go deeper" daniel whimpers, moving himself down slightly so that the blond's finger is deeper inside of him.

corbyn waits a few seconds before unexpectedly pushing his finger in all the way, daniel moaning loudly at the burning sensations along with the pleasure.

"oh fuck, need more. give me more, make me your slut" daniel moans out, grabbing the edge of the seat.

"think you can take four fingers, princess?" corbyn questions, thrusting his index finger in and out of the boy at a leisurely pace.

"fuck yes, please."

corbyn smiles at the boy before slipping in another finger, leaning down to press his lips against his.

they share a lust filled kiss as corbyn scissors his fingers, slowly adding in another as time passes by.

by the time corbyn is at his fourth finger daniel is moaning so much that they have to stop kissing. instead, corbyn moves his kisses down to the boy's neck, paying extra attention to his scent gland that just seems to be radiating more and more of the glorious smell as daniel's rut deepens.

"please, corbyn, f-fuck me" daniel whimpers, tugging on the blond's soft locks.

corbyn pulls his fingers out immediately. having been so close to his submissive's scent had made him loose control. now all he wants to do is fuck the boy senseless. he was managing to keep himself from doing that so fast before, but now that's his top priority; mating what's his.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby boy. you want that don't you?" he growls, lining himself up with the brunet's hole.

"yes, god yes!" daniel moans, gripping corbyn's shoulders as the blond slams into him, screaming his name.

"i love you so much, baby boy. so fucking much" corbyn says into daniel's ear, gripping his hip with one hand, the other still besides his head.

"i love you too" daniel breathes out, a loud moan following it.

his nails drag down corbyn's back, red stripes coating the porcelain skin.

corbyn pulls out almost all the way before snapping his hips back, bottoming out almost immediately.

he grazes the brunet's prostate, earning a content gasp from the boy.

"right there, so good" he whimpers in ecstasy.

"i-i'm so close" daniel says between moans, his eyes rolling into the back of his head and his back arching as corbyn begins ramming into his prostate.

"cum, baby boy, i want you to cum."

the brunet boy lets out one last moan before he is releasing his thick ropes with a loud scream, covering his and corbyn's chest in the sticky substance.

the blond growls as he releases inside of the boy, collapsing on top of him as they both come down from their highs.

and, once they have both regained their full conscience, corbyn leaves a sweet kiss on daniel's temple, running a hand through the brunet's sweaty hair.

"you okay, sweetheart?" he asks softly, pressing soft kisses against his cheek.

"mhm" daniel hums in reply, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck.

"we should get home and have a shower, how does that sound, bubba?"

daniel nods, tightening his grip around the blond's neck and pulling their bodies as close as humanly possible.

"you're so cute, my love" corbyn chuckles.

"shut up" daniel mutters, a small blush tinting his cheeks.

corbyn smiles as he admires the submissive, running his hand up and down his side.

if only he could show him just how much he actually loves him.

-

wc: 874

this is a short and sucky update but anyway i'm sorry that i didn't get an update out yesterday, my internet was out for the majority of the day so i couldn't publish anything.

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.