47

daniel wakes up with a gasp, jolting up in bed which causes the bed to rock, waking corbyn up

the blond immediately sits up as he sees the brunet, the younger hunched over and sobbing into his hands.

"shh, baby, it's okay. i've got you" he whispers softly, his hand rubbing up and down the boy's back.

"i h-had a bad d-d-dream" daniel sobs, a hiccup following his sentence.

"oh, baby... let's just calm down and then you can tell me what happened" corbyn soothes, pulling the crying boy into his lap.

a good twenty minutes pass before daniel is completely calm, the boy cuddled into corbyn with his head in the crook of the blond's neck.

"you ready to tell me what your dream was about, bubba?" corbyn questions softly, drumming his fingers along daniel's sides.

daniel hums, sitting up so that he can look corbyn in the eyes.

"i was pregnant and we were visiting my parents to go and tell them. when we got there they invited us in and we sat down, but when we told them my momma and me got into an argument and- and she kicked us out because she said that i'm too young to be a parent so she's disappointed in me."

by now daniel is almost crying again, having to nuzzle himself into corbyn neck to calm himself down before he does.

"baby, your mom would never react like that. she would be so supportive and would help you every step of the way, i know it" corbyn coos, drawing circles into the small of daniel's back.

"b-but what about my dad?" daniel asks.

"he'd react the exact same way as your mom, bubby. they would both help you when you're pregnant and when the baby is born, i know they would."

"do you promise?" daniel looks up at corbyn with hopeful eyes, a pout on his lips.

"i promise, whatever happens, me, the boys and your parents will always be here for you" corbyn says softly, running his fingers through daniel's hair and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

daniel smiles small, cupping corbyn's cheeks in his hands and pressing a lingering kiss to his lips.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

my mom surprised me with a pass to the eben after party at the concert that i'm going to :')

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 371 ]