12

corbyn watches as daniel nervously paces around the room, being sat on his bed while the brunet is just walking back and forth in front of it

"what if they don't accept us, corbyn? what if they kick us out and leave us to cope on our own, at sixteen?!" daniel asks, his face showing nothing but worry.

"my mom and dad moved out at sixteen anyway. but they were given money by both of their parents to cope" corbyn says.

"that's exactly my point, corbyn! what if they don't accept us and just kick us out without giving us any money! we're still in school, we have priorities. i'm fucking scared, corbyn. so, so scared."

corbyn frowns as daniel lets out a strangled sob, standing up and taking the boy into his arms.

"don't be scared, baby boy. everything will be okay, i promise. i know our parents, they love us to bits and i'm sure they'll be supportive. it may take a while for them to get used to but it will settle with them eventually, just like it had to settle with us" corbyn smiles, tightening his grip on daniel's waist.

as daniel looks up at corbyn, he can't help the smile spreading across his face as he meets the blond's eyes.

he leans in to capture corbyn's lips on his own, starting a slow yet passionate kiss as his arms snake around the boy's neck.

as the kiss deepens the pace quickens, their bodies now flush against one another.

"wow, didn't think i was gonna see this anytime soon."

the two of them are both startled by zach's voice, jumping away from one another as a blush coats their cheeks.

"ever heard of knocking?" corbyn snaps, raising his eyebrows in annoyance.

"sorry, you're like my brothers so i don't feel the need to" zach shrugs, walking into corbyn's room and taking a seat on his desk chair.

"my parents are going to be back in an hour" corbyn says, pulling daniel into a hug, his arms wrapped securely around the boy's waist.

"i know, that's why i'm here."

daniel gives the younger brunet a questioning look, as if asking him 'why?'.

"moral support. i thought you'd need it" zach says, smiling slightly.

"so you're saying we're not independent enough to tell our own parents about what happened, because daniel's parents are going to be here too" corbyn says, pressing a kiss to daniel's temple.

"no, i'm not saying that. i'm just saying that i know you guys and daniel definitely won't be able to say it because he's too scared and you won't be able to because you're too worried about daniel. so, i'm here to talk it through with your parents and hopefully get them to let you move into your own place" zach replies, sitting back in the chair.