33

corbyn walks out of the bathroom with a towel loosely hung around his waist, walking over to his and daniel's bed and pressing a kiss to his submissive's forehead, brushing his hair out of his face

"go away, i'm in a mood with you" daniel pouts, grabbing a pillow and covering his face with it.

"why are you in a mood with me, baby boy?" corbyn questions.

"because you fucked me too hard last night and i'm hurting" daniel says, his voice muffled by the pillow still covering his face.

corbyn chuckles, grabbing the pillow and throwing it onto the other side of the bed, pulling back the duvet so that daniel's body is on show for him, the brunet still in his large hoodie.

"you liked it though didn't you, princess?" corbyn smirks, snaking his hand slowly up daniel's bare thigh.

"fuck off" daniel whines, covering his eyes with his arm.

"language, baby boy. i'm sure you don't want a punishment first thing in the morning" corbyn practically growls, squeezing daniel's upper thigh.

daniel kicks his leg, affectingly shoving corbyn's hand off of it. "go away" he mutters, rolling onto his stomach.

"fine, if you're gonna be like that with me then i won't touch you for the rest of the day" corbyn says, standing up and grabbing a pair of boxers and sweatpants.

"corbyn" daniel whines, "don't be stubborn!"

"i'm not being stubborn, daniel" corbyn responds, dropping his towel and putting on his boxers along with his sweats.

"you're not even calling me my pet names" daniel pouts, sitting up and resting his back against their headboard.

corbyn just shrugs, walking over to his side of the bed, picking up his phone and sitting down.

"babe" daniel whines again, bringing out the 'e'.

"baby, don't ignore me!" daniel frowns, tapping corbyn's thigh to gain his attention, which doesn't work.

he huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "why are you ignoring me? i'm hurting, take care of me."

when corbyn doesn't answer again, daniel grabs the boy's phone and throws it down the bed, straddling corbyn's hips.

the blond just crosses his arms over his chest, looking anywhere but the brunet sat in his lap.

"corbyn, cuddle me!" daniel exclaims, tugging at the blond's arms to try and uncross them, but it's no use, corbyn's much stronger than him.

"fine, i'm going to jonah's house so that he can look after me while jack and zach are out" daniel says, beginning to get off of corbyn's lap until the dominant grabs his submissive by the waist, pinning him down to the bed and hovering above him.

"you are not leaving this house without my permission" corbyn says, pinning daniel's hands above his head as he begins to thrash about.

"fucking let me go or take care of me like you're meant to do" daniel snaps, whimpering when corbyn tightens his grip on his wrists.

"stop being such a bitch and behave and then maybe i will" corbyn growls, anger growing inside of him at daniel's attitude.

"i'm not being a bitch!" daniel spits, kicking at corbyn legs.

"i would stop that now if i were you, sweetheart" corbyn mumbles, his voice deep.

"corbyn, let me go!"

"no, i am not letting you leave. you are staying here until you learn to drop that attitude."

"stop, let me go, please!" daniel whimpers, meeting corbyn's eyes.

"why should i let you go, daniel?" corbyn questions.

"because, you're being an asshole. i'm hurting and you're not looking after me so i want to go to someone who will actually look after me right now" daniel says.

"i will look after you when you drop the attitude, daniel" corbyn replies, their faces now inches apart.

daniel doesn't reply,  he just tilts his head to the side.

"i don't want to speak to you right now. let me go, lock the door so that i can't get out and leave me be" daniel says, his voice quiet.

corbyn scoffs, "fine by me."

he stands up, walking downstairs and locking both the front and back door, hiding the keys.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 687

A/N: tea

-MEGAN ミ✰

🕊࿐ . . . . . .