11

corbyn enters his room after having finished tidying the living room

corbyn enters his room after having finished tidying the living room. him and daniel were having a movie night and wounded up throwing snacks and pillows at each other because, at the time, they thought that it was funny. but of course once they realised just how big of a mess they made, it didn't seem so funny anymore.

and so corbyn, being the overprotective dominant he is, told daniel to go and get some rest whilst he cleans the room up, and an hour later at 1AM in the morning, he's finally getting the much deserved rest he needs.

but when he realises that daniel is whimpering as he tosses and turns in their bed, grinding against the sheets slightly as sweat beads up on his forehead, the thought of even getting the slightest bit of rest is pushed to the back of his mind as he approaches the boy with a smirk.

he takes a seat on the bed besides the brunet, pulling the duvet off of him and looking the boy up and down.

he lets out a low chuckle as he stares at the large bulge in his boyfriend's shorts, his hoodie cladded chest visibly rising up and then descending back down as the submissive pants, still in a deep, yet obviously amazing, slumber.

he runs his hand up the boy's silky smooth thigh, pushing his shorts up as he caresses the skin.

"corbyn, p-please" daniel whimpers, gripping the sheets beneath him as his back arches, somehow still remaining asleep.

his toes curl as he lets out yet another moan, corbyn chuckling again as he raises his hand just a bit more; to where it is hovering above the boy's covered erection.

he slowly lowers his hand, beginning to palm the brunet at a leisurely pace. he leans down as he does so, his lips hovering just above daniel's.

"i'll take care of you, princess. don't you worry" he growls, placing a kiss to the right of his lips.

daniel's eyes flutter open as the blissful feeling of corbyn's hand upon his clothed cock grows harder, staying at the same slow pace though.

he gasps as he meets corbyn's eyes, a deep blush coating his cheeks.

"corbyn, w-what are you-"

the brunet is cut off by corbyn's finger over his lips, stopping him from continuing his words.

"it's okay to dream about me, baby boy. you looked so gorgeous grinding into the sheets and whimpering my name. all mine to look at, all mine to cherish and love. you drive me batty when you're like this, and your scent just adds to it. it's like sex to my eyes and i fucking love it" corbyn growls, now hovering above daniel with his hands on either side of the boy's head.

just as daniel is about to reply, corbyn grinds his hips against his, rubbing their erections together in the most pleasing way, eliciting a lingering moan from the brunet boy.