23

after both boys have come down from their highs they lay down in bed, daniel cuddling into corbyn's side before he groans

"corbyn, you ass. you left me alone
for forty fucking minutes and then i went into a rut. i hate you" daniel whines, punching the boy's chest.

"i'm so sorry, baby. i forgot-"

"you forgot about me?! how the fuck did you forget about me?" daniel asks, sitting up so that he is looking down at the blond.

"if i eat you out will you forgive me?" corbyn asks, grabbing daniel by the waist.

"no, don't touch me! i don't like you right now" daniel retorts, pushing corbyn's hand off of him before standing up.

he walks over to his wardrobe, taking out one of corbyn's sweaters that he had stolen and a pair of boxers, pulling both articles of clothing on.

corbyn quickly throws on his clothes, just some sweatpants, his boxers and a shirt.

"if you don't like me why are you wearing my sweater?" corbyn smirks,
walking up behind the boy.

"because it smells like you and i'm a submissive in the middle of an episode, but i hate you right now, asshole" daniel scowls.

"you won't hate me for long, i know it" corbyn chuckles, backing daniel up against a wall, placing both hands on either side of daniel's head so that he can't get out.

"move out of the way, idiot" daniel growls, placing his hands on corbyn's hands to try and push him away.

"keep calling me names, sweetheart, it won't get you anywhere" corbyn smirks again, daniel's pushes not moving him at all.

"corbyn, move!" daniel whines again, "you forgot about me so i don't want to see you!"

"what if i just..."

corbyn doesn't finish his sentence before he is kissing over daniel's scent gland, nibbling slightly.

daniel lets out a blissful sound, almost like a purr, corbyn now sucking, nibbling and licking the sensitive area.

"i love you, beautiful" corbyn mumbles against corbyn's skin.

"i hate you, fuckface" daniel says, burying his fingers in the hair at the back of corbyn's head.

"you know, you hate me and zach hates jonah at the moment" corbyn says, pulling away to look daniel in the eyes when the brunet stiffens up.

"wait what? what happened?" daniel asks, looking into corbyn's eyes worriedly.

"they had a fight. jonah was being the overprotective, stubborn dominant he is and zach got in a mood. he literally stormed up the stairs and slammed their bedroom door" corbyn says, wrapping his arms around daniel's waist.

"hey, don't get all touchy with me, i still hate you" daniel frowns, trying to push corbyn's hands off of his waist.

"it's no use, princess. i'm a lot stronger than you are" corbyn smiles, pressing a kiss to daniel's forehead.

"babeee, stop making my heart flutter by kissing me and shit, you forgot about me so i'm meant to be mad!" daniel pouts crossing his arms over his chest.

"babyyy, i love you so i want to give you kisses and shit, you hate me though!" corbyn mimics, earning a slap on the chest from the pouting brunet.

he presses a kiss to the boy's lips, chuckling when he whines and hides his face in his chest.

"stop it!" daniel whines again, bunching the fabric of corbyn's shirt up in his hands.

corbyn smiles, picking daniel up by the back of his thighs. he walks them over to their bed, placing daniel down underneath the duvet and climbing in next to him, pulling the boy into his side by his waist.

"i'm always so tired after my ruts and i hate it" daniel pouts again, resting his head on corbyn's chest, "i want to be able to stay up and not fall asleep if i'm sat down or cuddled up with you."

"it's called being a submissive, love" corbyn says, kissing daniel's head.

"i know, i don't like it" daniel says, his voice child-like.

"you sound like a little kid and it's fucking adorable" corbyn coos.

"shut it" daniel mutters, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"good night, baby" corbyn chuckles, caressing daniel's sides.

"g'night" daniel hums, draping his arm over corbyn's abdomen.

"i love you" corbyn whispers.

"i hate you" daniel whispers in response, making the blond snicker beneath his breath.

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 723

A/N: i'm getting a new phone tomorrow because the one that i am using at the moment is broken smh

ALL MY LOVE .   -MEGAN .

   -MEGAN

🕊࿐ . . . . . .