51

"i'm really nervous, babe" daniel says, walking into corbyn's arms and placing his hands on the blond's chest

"it'll be fine, they'll love you just as much. and besides, you've been into school already and no one's noticed" corbyn says, arms wrapped protectively around daniel's waist.

"with an oversized hoodie or sweater on pretty much everyday. no one can see my bump through that" daniel pouts.

"your bump is absolutely beautiful and you should embrace it, bubba. our little cub is in there, everyone's gonna love them."

daniel smiles small, "are you sure?"

"yes, i'm sure" corbyn responds, leaning down to peck daniel's lips.

before daniel can say anything else a knock is heard from the front door, the brunet taking a deep breath.

"do you think that's everyone?" daniel questions.

"most likely, my love. you'll be fine though, i'll be right by your side and so will christina" corbyn reassures, "now you go and wait in the living room while i go and get everyone."

daniel nods, pressing one last kiss to corbyn's lips before making his way downstairs and into the living room.

about a minute later and corbyn is walking in with everyone that they had invited round. they all greet the brunet and take seats around the room, corbyn and christina at daniel's sides, jack, zach and jonah on the other couch and daniel's parents on both the recliner and bean bag.

"so, you're probably wondering why me and corbyn have invited you over" daniel begins, earning nods from everyone except christina, as she knows why everyone is here.

"we have some news to share with you all" he adds, playing with the pieces of fabric that hang from the rips in his jeans.

"well, whatever it is we'll love you and support you no matter what" kerri smiles, grabbing jeff's hand and giving it a brief squeeze.

daniel looks at corbyn, who nods with a smile, pressing a kiss to the brunet's cheek.

"some things happened a couple months ago and not long after it happened i found out that..." daniel cuts himself off by clearing his throat, preparing himself mentally for what he is about to say, "i- well, i found out that i-i'm pregnant."

zach's hand clasps over his mouth before he jumps up, running over to give daniel a big hug.

"watch out, there's a cub in his belly, baby" jonah chuckles, watching as zach pulls away with a wide smile on his face.

"i'm gonna be an uncle!" he exclaims happily, grabbing daniel's hands and pulling him up, engulfing him in another hug.

"i'm proud of you, i'll be here through everything" he says, leaving a peck on daniel's cheek before pulling away.

"i love you, z" daniel chuckles.

"i love you more, d" zach responds, placing his hand on daniel's bump.

"lift your shirt, love. i wanna see the bump" kerri smiles, walking over to her son.

daniel giggles, lifting up his sweatshirt to show off his two month bump, still a little bigger than average but just as cute.

"our beautiful boys are gonna have a cub, i'm so excited" jeff smiles, giving corbyn a hug as daniel hugs his mom.

daniel couldn't have been happier in that moment. corbyn was right.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

corbyn closes the door after saying goodbye to christina, the last person to leave out of everyone.

he sighs happily, making his way upstairs where daniel is laid down on their bed.

"what did i tell you, my love?" he smiles, walking over to the bed and laying down besides daniel, turning on his side and snaking his hand underneath daniel's sweater to caress his stomach.

"you told me that it was going to be fine, and it was more than fine. you were right" daniel laughs softly, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"do you think you'll be a little more confident in school now?" corbyn questions.

"a little bit. i won't be willing enough to show off my bump until it's a little bigger and even a sweater won't hide it, but when it gets to that point then i'll start getting more confident."

corbyn hums, meeting daniel's eyes. "i'm proud of you" he mutters, leaning up to press a kiss to daniel's lips.

"why?" daniel asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"because you were able to tell everyone the news today. you didn't have to get me or chris to say it instead, you just told them yourself" corbyn responds, smiling up at the boy.

"i did?"

"you did, baby. and i'm so proud."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

🥺🤘

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 759 ]