Special Chapter - Hirate Yurina

Background
A Story that depicts how their life came about after the death of their youngest sister Hirate Yurina. The 17 of them have been living together like sisters since some time ago when Sugai took them in. Most of them are orphans who have been living without a family that have already died or disowned. Some are just living away from their family as so to support their family from the money they earn by working. However, ever since Hirate's death, all of their lives seems to have changed and fall apart as they scattered away from the reality without Hirate.

Hirate Yurina
Standing at the edge of the roof, Hirate looked up to the night sky that had shone with many stars and smiled as tears trickled down her cheek "I'm sorry my sisters.... I've tried long enough and I really couldn't take it anymore..." she said to no one. 

She remembered, just 30 minutes ago, she was squatting down in the corner of her room as she cried out without any reason to. She always wondered why she had to suffer and feel this way when she had so many people to support her by her side but then, immediately afterwards she hated herself so much. 

She then took out her phone and sent a short message to their group chat before she finally took the final step forward and fell off the building.

All of the other girls froze when they receive the final message from Hirate and it just says "Thank you for everything and... I'm sorry".

Every single one of them rush back to their shared home hoping to find Hirate sitting on the sofa staring at the television like usual but instead to find the front of their building being surrounded by police as a dead body lies under a tent. 

Nobody wants to believe that the person laying on the ground is Hirate as no one wants to verify but all of them already knew... 

They were almost certain that it was her there... 

They didn't make it in time this time round to stop her, her desire to go is just too strong... 

They should have never left her alone in the first place...

Some of the girls gathered in Hirate's room as they start to pack her belongings solemnly a week after her passing. There wasn't any laughter or cheers they had like the last time they gathered together in her room to celebrate her birthday, this time it was all pin drop silence. 

As they are packing, they could visualize Hirate at every corner of the room and their hearts broke with all these memories that were flooding in. While Sugai is packing up her clothes, she noticed a letter placed neatly beneath her favourite stack of shirts and it was address to all of them with "To my dear Sisters" written on the front. 

Upon seeing the letters, Sugai immediately ordered the girls to call the rest back as she knew they have to read this together. After everyone was back, they all sat in the living room as Sugai opened the letter and started to read aloud.

"If you guys are reading this letter, this also means that i finally have the courage to take my life and succeeded. Please don't mourn over me, you all know how much i want to end the suffering but always failed to do so but now I am finally free. Each and every one of you are precious to me and i believe you all knows it as well.

I've struggled for so long and if it wasn't for all of your support all these time, i think i might have passed on years ago. I'm sorry if this decision of mine disappointed all of you, i am sincerely sorry. 

There's so many things i want to tell each and every one of you but i know if i were to approach you one by one to talk, you all would have sense it and try to stop me from whatever i want to do so i decided to leave each of you a letter. All the letters are hidden somewhere in your room, don't think too much, think of me and you will know where they are.

I'm genuinely thankful for each and every one of you who have looked after me for all these years. From the good times, to the bad, I'm grateful that we managed to get through it all together. It feels a little painful though... because I know you're all grieve over me... I don't want that; I want you all to be happy and forget about me...

I hope I won't see any of you soon here, please stay alive for as long as physically possible, I promise I will be watching and protecting all of you from wherever I am. I wish you all the best after my demise.

From Babu."

"She planned it long ago..." Moriya mumbled, gripping her hands into fists, "Why didn't we spot it sooner..?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The start of the collab with @MayuYukirinFTW 
Hope this would turn out well

To be continued.....