Special Chapter - Yuukanen

It has been years since Moriya and Sugai got together and they finally decided to tie the knot earlier this year. Both of them have their stable job and with Sugai holding onto the CEO position in her company, they got no plans of getting any child yet as they are currently taking care of Hirate who was younger than them.

Hirate being almost 10 years younger than them knew them for a very long time, she knew them both even they got together. Still underage, her family got into a car accident a few years back and other than her, no one else survived.

Since then, Moriya and Sugai took up the father and mother position for Hirate as she was no longer the cheerful child they once knew. They knew her mental and physical state are not at their best hence they are doing their best to fill in the void in her and take care of her.

It was just another day where Moriya returned home early to have dinner with Hirate whereas Sugai is working overtime again. Moriya noticed that Hirate was abnormally quiet today and went to check on her but shock to find her burning up again.

Hirate body became very weak after the accident as they were told that she damaged her kidney in the process but managed to get her a transplant immediately due to the severity of her condition but her immune system decreased due to it. Having a fever for countless time a month is not uncommon anymore for Moriya as she got used to taking care of her.

For Moriya, taking care of her baby Hirate was not a chore even though Hirate always apologises for being weak. She truly cares about the younger girl and wants the best for her. She still remembered the time where the younger almost took her life after the accident that took her entire family away in that process and vowed to keep a closer eye on her after that.

After she cooed Hirate and put her in bed, she accompanies her on that bedside as she pats her in slow motion. Moriya looked at the time and noticed it was almost midnight but Sugai is not home yet. She took out her phone to send a quick text to her wife.

"Coming home soon? I've left some dinner for you"

A quick reply came from Sugai

"On my way back, go to bed first"

It has been like this for the past month as Sugai's company taken on a big project. Sugai would leave the house early in the morning and return home very late in the midnight. Even though Sugai would always tell Moriya to go to bed first, Moriya would always wait till Sugai return home no matter how late it is. 

Moriya is actually very worried that Sugai won't be able to get enough sleep and is overworking her body with her current state. It was past 2 am when Sugai returned home and saw Moriya sitting on her sofa reading a book.

"I thought I told you to go to bed first? You will be tired waiting for me" Sugai complained as she walks over to hug her

"I was taking care of Techi earlier on, she fell sick again..." Moriya replied as she gave Sugai a soft kiss

Sugai wasn't really shocked at the information although she did get worried because of how often this occurs.

"Is she okay?" Sugai asked and stood up to check on her

"For now yes, if it gets any worse, I will send her to the hospital tomorrow" Moriya replied 

"Tomorrow?" Sugai asked

"Yea, I took off for tomorrow... She has been getting sick too frequently recently,  I want to take care of her" Moriya said

"Let's go to bed shall we?" Sugai asked

"Not eating? The food is in the fridge, I can heat them up for you" Moriya asked as she closes the door for Hirate's room 

"I ate something earlier in the office, you need to get some rest" Sugai said

"Okay okay, let's go to bed" Moriya replied and link arms with Sugai back to the room

Moriya waited on the bed as Sugai went to the washroom to wash up for the night. It was almost 3 am already and Moriya was getting really sleepy. Sugai came out of the washroom and saw Moriya half asleep on the bed still waiting for her.

"Go to bed Nen, I need to settle some office work before I go to bed" Sugai said as she sat down and open up her laptop.

"You need to sleep too Yuuka, you have been staying up every night and you hardly get enough sleep anymore" Moriya complained

"I promise I'll go to bed after I finish this, I texted my secretary just now, I'm staying home tomorrow as well" Sugai retorted

"Eh?" Moriya replied shocked at the news

"The project is almost finalised already, I should take some time to accompany you and take care of Hirate as well." Sugai said with a smile

Moriya nodded and went ahead to bed alone. It was almost 5 am when Moriya stirred and notice Sugai is still focused on her work. She stood up quietly and walk to the wardrobe to change into a sexy lingerie before returning to the bed.

"Yuuka" She called out seductively

Yuuka turned and gulp at the sight she saw. Moriya was facing her with alluring lips and eyes staring straight at her waving for her to come over. 

'Oh my god' Yuuka said in her mind

Yuuka was about to reject the offer of going to bed but stopped when her wife faced changed and cold words followed.

"Come and sleep now else you will be sleeping on the couch tomorrow onwards." Moriya said and turn her back to Sugai.

Sugai didn't dare to say anything anymore and immediately off her laptop and head to bed. Regardless who you are, even if you are a CEO of a big company, you can never defy Moriya Akane.