Shida Manaka

"Take care of her" 

Shida said to no one in particular as she gave one last look to Hirate's room before walking out of the house with her belongings. The rest of the members just sigh at what happened. They didn't expect Shida's sudden announcement, all the more the violent outburst from Hirate.

Just 30 minutes ago

"Manaka!" The members called out as they saw her in the shared house packing her belongings which she turned with a emotionless face and look at them

"Are you really leaving Pippi?" Hirate asked with caution

"You saw it. I have already announced, why are you asking now?" Shida replied rather coldly to Hirate and made them shock at the tone she is using to Hirate. The Shida they knew would never speak to Hirate this way because they all know how fragile is the younger girl hence they always try to pamper her at almost everything.

"What happened to you always telling me 'I'll always be here for you'? What it all a lie?!" Hirate began to raise her voice at Shida as her tears began to fall. The other members know the situation is turning tense and immediately held onto Hirate to prevent the younger girl to do anything irrational. 

"People change Hirate. Those are the promises that i choose to break so listen up, I won't be here for you from now on. You understand?" Shida replied coldly as she proceed to zip her bag and stood up slowly. 

"NO! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR ME, WHY ARE YOU BREAKING IT NOW? WHY NOW?! WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LEAVING ME NOW?!" Hirate scream hysterically and tried to rush over to Shida but was held back by the other members even after fighting violently for them to let go. There was no way for Hirate to break out of the other members grip with her current state of health. All of them were bewildered at the actions shown by Shida as they all know, even if Shida wasn't around, she have always been Hirate's source of comfort.

"Like i said, People change. People leave when they think it's time for them to go, and now it's my time to go" Shida said and picked up her bag before walking over to the main door.

At that moment, Hirate screamed and escaped the strong holds of her members with the sudden adrenaline rush in her. She ran over to Shida and hugged her tightly but Shida wasn't moving nor hugging her back but just stood still at the same spot.

"Pippi... Please don't do this to me... I can't survive without you here" Hirate said as she sobbed on Shida's shoulder.

The next action from Shida made everyone gasped in shock. Shida pushed Hirate away and let her drop onto the ground without much concern and stare at Hirate coldly before saying "But i can" with that Hirate heart dropped and broke into pieces. Couldn't take the stress anymore, Hirate collapse on the spot and fell unconscious. 

"Tecchan!" Moriya shouted and immediately ran over to support Hirate up and brought her to her room with the help of the other members but not without giving Shida a glare.

In Shida's heart, she knew her actions were too much and with Hirate fainting, her knew she went too far. Even though she wants to rush forward and carry her up earlier, she couldn't give up her act now. Without thinking further, she proceed to open the door of the place that she spent her past 3 years in.

The members were also bewildered at Shida's sudden change in temperament. They could tell Shida still cares about Hirate else she wouldn't ask them to take care of her but leave without a word. Moriya took up the task of looking after and taking care of Hirate that night as it is expected that Hirate would not be able to sleep peacefully after what happened.