Watanabe Risa [IV]

"Hirate, you said you wanted an ice bath yesterday? We prepared it today" Her manager said to her before the live start.

"Really?!" Hirate eyes immediately brighten up when she heard what her manager said. "I'll take it after we end today!"

To be honest with herself, Hirate knows that her body is pretty drained recently due to the intense rehearsals and performance and with her nearly collapsing on the first day, she knows that she would have to take it easy and heal her body if it's possible hence requested for an ice bath yesterday.

She always liked to take an ice bath as it helps her relax her tired muscles after intense practice and performances. The first gens chuckle at her excitement over the ice bath while the second gens just watch quietly at the side as they seldom see this side of Hirate.

Hirate got to admit that her stamina has definitely gotten worse after she stopped her activities for her treatments and it would take some time before she can return to her original state since she hasn't fully recovered from her injuries yet.

Going backstage after the live ended, she was glad that her physical state wasn't like the past 2 days and she was still pretty energetic after it ended. She was planning to get one member to join her in the ice bath since she doesn't want to go in alone and she kept thinking who to bring along.

"Hirate, over here!" She turns her head as she heard her manager call out to her and she hopped over happily as she drags Risa with her.

"Techi? Where are you bringing me?"Risa asked confusedly as she follows Hirate

"Ice bath!" Hirate replied excitedly

"EH?! Since when I agreed to take an ice bath?" Risa asked and she stops walking abruptly.

"Come on... Please....." Hirate begged as she looks at Risa with her otter-like eyes.

"No" Risa answered flatly

"How about this? Let's make Pippi jealous again?" Hirate asked and smile to herself as she knew this tactic of hers usually works

"What do you mean?" Risa asked

"She's here today, you know that right?" Hirate ask and Risa nodded "She would definitely come backstage to look for us and she would definitely get jealous if she knows you are taking an ice bath with me" Hirate said hopefully

"Still no" Risa said again "Unless" she continued and smirk

"Unless what?" Hirate asked

"Let manager-san take a photo of us and post on to the Fanclub" Risa said

"Why suddenly?" 

"Let all our fans know that you choose me over Manaka" Risa said with an evil smile

"Okay okay, now shall we go?" Hirate said as she drags Risa to the room her manager pointed at earlier

Entering the room, they could see a huge inflated tub was placed in the room as their manager prepared the change of clothes for them. Changing and stepping into the tub, they shivered at the sudden coldness before they start to relax in the tub. 

"Manager-san! Help us take a photo, post it onto your diary in the Fanclub" Risa requested

"Oh... Okay" 

"Come on Techi, Smile and pose!" Risa said excitedly

The photo turned out very well with the bright smile of both of them and they know that with the release of this photo, Shida would definitely get jealous over them. Staying in the tub slightly longer, they could hear heavy footsteps approaching the room and the door open with the appearance of a very grumpy Shida Manaka.

"Are you two on purpose?" Shida asked as she steps into the room

"What do you mean Pippi?" Hirate asked innocently

"Knowing that I'm here today and would definitely visit backstage after the live, you two choose to have your ice bath now?" Shida questioned

"Techi was the one that requested for the ice bath and insisted that I join her" Risa replied

Risa was enjoying the sight of a jealous Shida and the innocent lost Hirate at this current situation.

"Techi?" Shida glare at the kid

"Eh? I needed an ice bath badly as my muscles are really aching and I wanted someone to join me that's why I asked Risa to accompany me" Hirate replied innocently before she looks at Risa with a small smirk before turning back to Shida "but Risa insist that we take a photo to make you jealous before she agreed to join me here"

Hearing those words from Hirate, Risa knew she screwed up and underestimated that kid. She was about to rebut that Hirate was the one who suggested making her jealous but stopped when she felt a strong glare at her from Shida before looking up at her again and smile sweetly to her.

"You know this is all a friendly competition right Manaka?" Risa said sweetly but Shida just look at her intensely "Alright alright, I'm sorry" Risa apologised

Hearing the apology from Risa, Shida burst out laughing as she waves her hands at them "Oh my god, you should have seen your face! How much you were afraid of me!" Shida laughed

Seeing the actions from Shida, Hirate laughed at that sight as well as Risa immediately glare at the both of them. 

"By the way, dinner tonight?" Shida asked after she calms down

"Who's coming?" Risa asked

"Everyone, Aoi, Yone and Zuumin would be joining us later as well" Shida replied

"Alright, I'll be there" Risa answered

"Techi?" Shida asked

"Of course I'll be there! I miss them so much" Hirate exclaimed before smiling at the other two of them.

The fight over Hirate for Shida and Risa would never end but it would always be a friendly competition as Shida always know Hirate would return to her at the end of the day.