Kobayashi Yui [III]

Continuation from Kobayashi Yui [II] as per requested, hope you guys enjoy!
Please let me know what you think! I might consider changing the plot but i'll leave it for now

A year passed after Hirate and Kobayashi got together, they finally graduated and got into the same university together. Although they have been together for a very long time now, Hirate still feels that she owes Kobayashi and might be quite reserve to her at times. On the other hand, Kobayashi felt that Hirate is still hiding something from her and that something is haunting Hirate and Kobayashi wants to save her from it.

Both of them have different interest on the subjects they are studying in the university so they are taking different courses in school. At first Kobayashi didn't feel safe for Hirate to be separated from her but Hirate ensured that she will be fine and she even introduced Kobayashi to the friends she made during their school orientation week.

Time passed since they started university, the first few months have been normal and they always continue their usual routine of going to school together, waiting for each other after school and going home together but Kobayashi felt that Hirate have began to act a little weird for the past few weeks.

Hirate started to became even more distant from Kobayashi said that she have to stay in school till late night and got Kobayashi to return home first for almost every single night. Kobayashi noticed that Hirate's emotional seems to fluctuate quite badly recently as well and even lost her temper to Kobayashi once but immediately retreat to her room after losing her temper. This sudden change of Hirate made Kobayashi really worried about her and went to confront her about it.

"Yurina, you're back" Kobayashi said as she sat up from the sofa and took a slight peek at the clock on the side of the wall.

"It's late, why are you still awake" Hirate asked as she took a look at her watch and walk towards Kobayashi and lightly cuddle her

"You also know it's late, why are you only home now? It already almost 2am" Kobayashi asked as she face Hirate

"I had to work on some projects, sorry for coming home so late" Hirate said and kissed Kobayashi's forehead

Kobayashi knew something was really wrong the moment Hirate kissed her. Kissing is not uncommon among them but Hirate would only kiss her on her forehead when she is feeling nervous or scared about something and Hirate didn't know this habit of hers.

"Yurina, you know you can tell me anything right?" Kobayashi said softly "Please tell me what is going on, i am really worried" Kobayashi continued as she stare into Hirate's eyes

"I already said i stayed in school to complete some projects, why don't you trust me?!" Hirate suddenly raise her voice as she stood up abruptly

"Yuri- Yurina!" before Kobayashi could continue, Hirate slammed the door and left the house.

The sudden change in Hirate's emotion made Kobayashi cry. She cried not because of the outburst from Hirate but she felt that she is really useless for not being able to help Hirate.

A few days passed and Hirate didn't return, Kobayashi gotten more worried over her and went to contact Hirate's friend from the same course as her. She was glad to know that Hirate still goes to school for the past few days but was shock at the other information she received.

She was informed that Hirate acted weird after a new student was added to her class and push all her friends away. She seems to be controlled by the new student and seems to have been bullied by her as well. After hearing those information, her anxiety became worse and immediately went to Hirate's place.

She knocked on the door and was greeted by Hirate's father.

"Eh Yui? You are looking for Yurina?" her father asked