[TW] Hirate Yurina [V]

[TW] Please take note this chapter is marked as TW

Having to live to her current age, Hirate looked back at what she went through.

She felt that she had been strong for too long and it was tiring for her to have fought through every single challenge that came to her without any mercy.

This is when and where she decided that she had enough.

There are many sides to her that she doesn't realise she has. No matter how much others tell her about those sides that are good about her, she always brushes them aside thinking they are just being nice and saying those to not hurt her feelings.

In fact, she always finds herself being a burden to others.

One side of her is that she is actually an avid author that writes fanfictions online. She is an active author for quite some time that writes to vent the feelings in her that she cannot say.

People around her are aware of the fact that she writes fanfictions but they are not interested at all. Sometimes she wants to show them what she writes so that they can know the struggles she is fighting inside.

Those fanfictions she writes depends solely on what she feels on the day she is writing them. After writing for quite some time, she felt obliged to write for those people that are reading them, appreciating something that came from her.

Feelings that are written into the fanfictions fully express what she wants to express in reality but she just couldn't show them in her daily life. What she is feeling in her is almost totally different from what she is showing to people around her. She masked herself too well.

Frustrations that happens at home and at work affected her and she tried her best to hint those people around her on what she is feeling but they never seem to catch on.

"Are you afraid of death?" Her answer is no and in fact hoping that death comes to her sooner instead. She is tired of living but yet doesn't want to end it herself. She is not depressed nor she is suicidal, she thought but she just doesn't show the motivation to live on.

Sometimes, she writes about what she wants to happen in her life even though she knows that would not happen but just thinking about them made her happy sometimes. Most of her fanfictions are dark and gloomy and that is just the way she writes.

Human nature is something scary and unpredictable. Even though she felt tired to continue living on yet she is trying to find something to push her on and continue living. 

She felt really tired. She gave hints and even tried to talk to others about them yet no one is catching on and is letting her fall deeper down.

Did she had enough?

Has she went through enough?

She decided that her answer is finally a yes and it is finally time for her to rest after trying to fight on for so long, she decided to give those beloved readers of hers a small present before she goes. 

She sat down and turn on her laptop. She decided to give her final work to her readers as a gift and it would be on her. The protagonist in the fanfiction would be based on her and she decided to have no regrets about it.

Her feelings kept changing as she is writing it as bittersweet memories began to pass through her mind. Tears fell yet laughter came as well.

She realised things really came all unexpected for her in her life and sometimes she is just not in the rights to choose. 

Smiling through as she writes on, she felt the unknown sense of relieved in her because she knows that all the suffering would end the same time she finishes this story.

As she wrote, there are things she chose to hide and not reveal but she does not regret that act of hers. There are things that are better left untold.

Chapters after chapters, the story of her life went on and on although she did change parts here and there to fit in as a fanfiction but she is really happy with this final work of hers.

Getting nearer to the end of the story, she decided to write down how she wants to end all these and she felt the sudden fear in her when she wrote them down.

Was this really the path she wants to take?

Maybe yes... and maybe no

Is this really the right choice she thought... but she believes it is for now.

It is finally time to end all these.

"Everyone... please take care" she whispered to herself and publish the story

Clicking onto the publish button of her final story, she took on the final chapter of her life.