[TW] Hirate Yurina [IV]

[TW] Please take note this chapter is marked as TW

Stepping into the room, the rest of the girls greeted her with small smiles as they resume their conversation. They felt like as though she doesn't really belong here, they are all enjoying themselves even if she wasn't around.

Practice ended some time ago but they were still hanging out in the practice room. Hirate watches them from the corner of the room as she appreciates each of their existence and for appearing in her life.

Usually, she would be the first one to leave the practice room after practice. She would usually have solo schedules else she would rather have some rest as she barely got time to rest. If she were to say honestly, she is really really tired.

She decided to stay today to accompany them longer as she has decided to leave for good. She stayed because she wanted to say goodbye. The reason why she returned back to them once again is to give them more and better memories of her.

She brought up her courage to suggest for a dinner together and all of them agreed. It is very rare for her to ask them out and they would always agree to her request even if they have to push away their plans. 

Everyone finds her unusual today but they couldn't pinpoint what is wrong with the younger girl. The dinner went on well as they chatted but Hirate remained silent even though she was the one that initiated the dinner, the others were used to her behaviour as she will usually appear to be very exhausted but today she is just looking at them deeply as though she won't see them anymore.

She bid them goodbye when they left and this time, she really took her time and said her goodbyes to each and every one of them. She knew there won't be the next time anymore so she really took her time today.

Stepping into her apartment, she didn't bother to on her lights and just went straight for her bedroom. Lying flat on her bed, her walls screamed loneliness as she stares straight at the ceiling. She stayed there and waited for midnight to come.

She thought back on her entire life with the remaining time she had. Everything was too much for her and she really wanted to just take a break, a long break. She no longer feels healthy and the negativity in her mind is just overwhelming.

She told them before that she would always be around. Whenever she had to go on hiatus, she always tells them that she would return as soon as possible and promised them regardless what happens, she will always return to them at the end of the day. 

She felt sorry that this time, there won't be anymore returning. She would no longer return. She acted like she is fine in front of others so that the others won't get worried. She, in fact, dropped many small hints that she is not fine and she needed help but when somebody starts to pick up those hints and ask if she is fine, she would always reply that she is okay and brush them off.

She wants help but is afraid of those judgements from the others. She tried to be fine, she tried to act as those everything is okay and things would get better at the end of the day but every time, what comes is just more disappointments.

There are people that cared, she knows but she also knows that there are people who couldn't care less if she is there or not. Her close members always tell her to talk to them if she ever wants somebody to talk to but every time when she wants to reach out to them, she always gets scared instead. 

Looking at her phone and the time shows 4 am in the morning, she is definite that all her members would be asleep by now. She held up her phone as she types into their group chat.

"Thank you... Thank you so much

I love each and every one of you and you guys know it too

It hurts too much now...

I left and I return but this time around, I don't think I would ever return any more

I'm really glad I got to know all of you here

There is no return

Thank you really

Goodnight and Goodbye

Techi"

She sent the message out and off her phone. She doesn't want to see any reply from them in case they are still awake. She stood up, walk to her drawer and retrieves the penknife and a letter she prepared in advance.

She prepared the letter days ago when she decided to leave for good this time around. She doesn't want any regrets so she left the letter behind so that they would understand her after she is gone. 

Leaving the letter on the table with her phone beside it, she took the penknife and returned to her bed. She laid down on her bed and looked at her wrist. 

Was she ready to do it? 

She asked herself

Without putting in any more thoughts, she aimed the penknife on her wrist before pushing it in and left a long and deep cut on it. She winced as it hurts but her heart hurts more. Putting the penknife aside, she covered herself with the comforter and close her eyes. 

She laid there as her body slowly loses its strength and her breathing gets slower. The last tear dropped as she breathes out one last time and left for a better place. This has always been the way she wanted to go. 

On the surface, she looks peaceful as though she is just asleep but when they remove the comforter when they find her, her bed would be filled with her own blood just like how broken she is inside and is dying yet on the outside she looks fine and peaceful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If some of you might have noticed, this chapter was released before but taken down due to much consideration. It back up but this time round with a trigger warning...