Watanabe Risa [V]

"Risa! Are you ready?" her Dad shouted from outside

"Yes, Dad! I'm coming!" Risa shouted as she ran out of the house

Today is the first day of High school for Risa and it will be her first time going to an all-girls school. She specifically asked for this school as she was tired from being asked out by the boys in school every other day during her times in elementary and middle school. She was blessed with looks and figure, making her a hot figure in school.

"We're here," her Dad said as they arrive at her new school "I'm leaving for a business trip in the afternoon, you will be fine going back alone right?"

"Yep, I will" Risa replied as she opens the door

"Your stepmom will be moving in later as well, so don't be too shock when you see her alright?" her Dad said again

"Alright, thanks for the heads up dad. See you in a week?" Risa asked from outside of the car

"Yes, a week it is. Take Care" her Dad replied before driving off

After receiving her schedule from the office, she heads straight to the classroom. Upon entering the room, she could see many girls were already clustered together and chatting, most probably friends from middle school as well. Some of them turn and smiled at her and she returned their smile as well before looking for an empty seat. Scanning through the class, most of the seat was already taken and what's left for her was the corner seat beside a short hair girl who had been staring out the window since she entered the class.

Risa slowly made her way to the seat and sat down beside the girl but the girl seems to be in her own world as she continued to stare of the window. Risa carefully looked at the girl's side view and was about to introduce herself before getting interrupted by her homeroom teacher.

The girl didn't seem bothered or surprised by the fact that Risa was seated beside her after she turned and continued with the class as though it was the most normal thing ever. The last period of the day came quickly and Risa did not even have a chance to even talk to the girl beside her as the girl packed very quickly before leaving the room. All Risa knew about the girl was that her name was Hirate Yurina.

Going back to senses, she remembered that her stepmom would be moving in today and it would be nice that she is back early to help as well. On her way back, she could see a lady unloading box outside her place and she knew it was her stepmom from that look. She never met her stepmom before but her Dad did show her photos of her stepmom so that how she knows how she looks like. She quickly move closer and greeted her before offering help.

----------------------------------------

The lady thanked Risa for helping and requested her to carry bag of otter plush toy up into her room.

Risa felt confused as to why she need to do that. 

Is it that the bag of otter plush toy is a welcoming gift from her new mum?

Risa's Dad sure didn't tell her that Risa doesn't like plush toys. 

On the way up, Risa saw her room door was opened. 

She peeked and saw a short hair girl unpacking her stuff. - 

Risa enters the Risa looked closer and realized she was Hirate. - 

Both were shocked - 

New mum came in and introduce Yurina as the younger sister of Risa, since Risa was born a few months earlier. - 

Both girls will be sharing room - 

Awkward at first, yurina break the ice by thanking Risa for bring the bag of plush toy up and gave a smile - 

Risa was blushing - 

Risa sat by her bed observing everything about yurina. - 

everything of yurina is so cute and risa grew fond of her. She start to spoil her younger sister.