Lapush and Seth

The weekends finally here and I'm laying on my bed rethinking all that I learned, especially about the Cullens.

I smile at the thought of us all being together like brothers and sisters, but get sad thinking of what I could lose like Dad, Bella, Mom, and all my friends.

I'll figure it out eventually I hope.

I get up and get dressed then go and brush my y/h/c hair and style it. I walk downstairs and see Dad," Hey Dad I'm heading to LaPush to see Seth like you said I could."

" Ok be safe," He says.

I'm shaking from nerves and excitement, I've missed him so much and between you and me I've always had a little crush on him. But I doubt he'd ever like me.

(Time skip to the Clearwater residence)

I look at the front door nervously and take a deep breath and knock.

"Oh my goodness Y/n is that you," Sue says as she opens the door.

" Yep here in the flesh," I say and hug her.

" Seth and Leah will be so happy to see you again." She tells me.

"I know I missed them so much but I'm here for good now," I tell her happily as we walk into the living room.

"That's even better please feel free to come here anytime dear you like family here." She says with a smile.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"Seth, Leah get in here I have a surprise for you," she yells excitedly.

"Yea Mom." They both say.

I then decide to come out from behind her and they both look at me with wide and happy eyes. " Omg Y/n your here! What are you doing here. Are you gonna stay?" I hear a the series of questions as they both pull me into a huge hug and I hug back.

"Yep I'm here for good and I'm so happy to see you guys," I tell them.

They look at me happy I was staying and here for good. " I'm glad your finally back Seth hasn't shut up about wanting you here," Leah says and I blush while he smacks his sister in the arm annoyed and embarrassed.

"Whatever, come on Y/n," he says leading me to his room.

"He pulls me into another hug and releases saying, "I'm really glad your here it hasn't been the same without my best friend."

" Me too." I say happily.

The next few hours were filled with non stop laughing and having fun. I don't think I've been this happy in a long time.

"Well I think it's time I go it's already five Dad wants me back by 5:10." I tell him sadly.

"Oh ok, but don't forget to come back we need to hang out again," he tells me with a sad smile.

" Trust me I will." I say as we look at each other in the eyes for a moment.

" Bye Seth."I say breaking the silence.

" Bye Y/n," he says leading me to the door.

(Time skip to the walk home)

I smile on my walk home replaying me and Seth's time together in my head. I can't wait to see him again. I hear a noise and look to the right to see three boys talking.

I think that's Sam, Paul, And Jared so I call their names.

They look my way confused then smile widely and come my way.