Alice?!

After a long run I reached the Clearwater's house to see lots of cars there along with some cops and a leaving ambulance.

I gasp seeing my Dad comforting Sue as she hugs Leah and Seth so tight as if she could lose them too.

I got closer and saw their faces and that's when I broke down seeing the once happy always smiling family was so broken Sue was trying to be strong I could tell while Leah was balling her eyes out hugging her mother tightly and Seth right next to her eyes bloodshot from the tears and he was letting tears fall as well sobbing and holding on to Sue like his life depends on it.

I go run towards them and catch there attention with my eyes glossy and it was clear I was crying before but I wanted to be strong for them because they lost a father and husband.

Sue was the first to notice me along with my Dad, he grabbed my shoulder as if saying "Give them space." so I just stayed back until Sue lifted her head up taking in a deep shaky breathe and talking lowly to Seth and Leah.

They both suddenly turned to see me, Leah stood there not knowing what to do but cry as I gave her a sad sob in return as she came to me and pulled my close hugging me and saying , " How could something like this happen. He was fine, he he was fine." She sobbed into my shoulder as I started to let out some tears myself I said , " I don't know, I don't know. But he he loves you and that's all that matters and he knows you loved him. It will be hard but we'll figure this all out, I promise."She nodded and pulled away wiping her tears that I knew weren't gonna stop falling any time soon.

I looked now to Seth who was still clinging to his mother in tears as they sat on the ground.

I walked towards them and once he saw me he shot up so quick I could barley register it as he clung to me crying hard.

I began to cry to as I said " I know this hurts but we'll figure it out I promise. But but for now go on and cry ok. I promise to help you, you will get through this."

I take in a deep shaky breathe as I lead him inside to his bed and lay him down.

I go to leave as everyone else left some time ago to give the family time.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine I looked into his sad brown eyes as he said " Please don't leave I- I I can't be alone and I don't want anyone else I love to leave me. So please stay." He said in a shaky broken voice.

I got to his level and said "Seth I will never ever leave you ok. Your stuck with me." I said with a sad chuckle to which I saw a fragment of a smile.

I went to lay next to him but I said "My cloths are still kinda wet-" but before I could finish he said "It's fine just please lay with me till I go to sleep." I nod and hesitantly lay next to him under the covers.

I look at him and can see him fighting back the tears so I just pulled him close, his head on my chest and say " It's okay , let it out." And with that it was like a dam broke he began to sob and hold me close.

It continued like this until an hour later and he was asleep from all that he's been through. I get up and write a note telling him to call me and that I'm here for him when he needs me, but for now I wanted to give him and his family space to grieve.

Once I reached my front yard I saw a car that looked very familiar but before I could even think about it Jake is at my side and says " Oh no Bella went in there but I'm not letting you. The others will freak." He exclaims randomly.

"What are you talking about? It's my house what's the problem with going inside?" I questioned.

"I just can't let you ok. Come to Emily's or my place and you can stay the night." I got angry at this point.