Big trouble

We've been driving for a while and we made it to some town and pull into a hotel.

Alice leaves with Bella to go check in while I stay with Jasper. I feel safest around him even when I'm not in danger I like being around him the most than again he bonded with me first so it makes since.

I'm still scared and worried and I know Jasper can tell with his gift and all so he hasn't left my side.

" Jasper."

" Yes Y/n." " Do you... do you think we'll be okay. That this will end soon and everything will go back to normal?" I ask him while sitting.

He looked at me from where he was standing and crouched down to reach my level. " I promise nothing bad will happen to you and no matter what I'll always protect you." He says looking me in the eyes and grabbing my hands in a brotherly manner.

I smile feeling a bit better but I can see the worry in his eyes. He smiles and takes my hand walking into the hotel.

We've been in the room for a bit now when Alice has a vision, " What is it Alice? What do you see?" Jasper asks.

"The tracker, he just changed course." She says in a daze.

Jasper quickly grabs paper and a pencil " Where Alice?"

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." She says and starts to draw fast.

"Edward said the visions were always certain." Bella says.

"She's sees the course the people are on and if they change their minds the vision changes." Jasper answers.

"So the course of the tracker is now going to lead him to a ballet studio." She asks.

"I hated that place." I add on.

"You've both been here?" Alice asks.

"I took lessons when I was a kid the school I went to had one just like that." Bella tells them.

"Yea and I had to go too because Mom wanted us to have the same experiences." I say.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked.

"Yea." We both say.

Then her phone rings and she leaves the room to answer it. Alice gets up to call the others leaving me and Jasper alone. " Jasper what are you really feeling?"I finally ask him.

He looks stunned by my question, " You know for the guy with the ability to read emotions. Nobody has ever asked about my own." He tells me with a light chuckle.

He looks towards me and says, " I just don't want to let you down or watch you get hurt because of us. Besides Alice you are the most important thing in the world to me like the rest of my family. You make us all feel alive again, like this life is not horrible and damned. You mean a lot to me and everyone else."

I looked at him shocked that I could ever make someone feel so happy. "You won't lose me, none of you will. We'll get through this." I tell him.

" I hope so." He says with a smile pulling me into a big brotherly hug.

Bella comes back in to tell us what Edward told her and we agree. Alice and Jasper leave us in the room while they go do something.

Bella's phone rings and she answers I hear her yelling and saying she'll be somewhere so I ask her , " What was that about?" She looks at me conflicted than says, " Its Mom, James has her at the studio. I'm going to help her."

I feel my heart beat faster worry overcoming me, "I'm coming with you. And you won't get me to stay so don't try we're in this together."

She smiles at me glad I'm by her side in all of this. " Let's go before the others notice." I nod my head and we sneak out heading to the studio.