Italy and the Volturi

Once we landed we very quickly drove down to where Edward would be.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car." Bella said.

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." She tells her.

"Not today." Bella and I say in sync.

Alice suddenly looks up distantly having a vision. "What, what happened?" Bella asked scared. "They refused him." Alice stated confused.

"So..." Bella says not seeing the problem. "So he'll make a scene, show himself to the humans."

"No." I gasp.

"No. When?" Bella says in the same tone.

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun is at its highest." Alice tells us. Alice gasp seeing something else and speeds up.

"Alice you got to hurry." Bella states.

"There's Volterra." She tells us as we look to the city.

I nervously bite on my finger nails as Alice try's to get around the people in the road.

"Why are they all in red?" I asked freaked out.

"San Marcos day festival. There honoring the expulsion of vampires from the city. It's the perfect setting, the Volturi will never let him get far enough to revel himself." She tells us.

"We have five minutes!" Bella exclaims panic taking over her hands in her hair. I reach forward and hug her from the back which she gladly returns.

"We'll get to him ok, you will save him." I tell her reassuringly. She lightly smiles though I can still see the fear in her eyes.

"Bella just breathe." Alice says agreeing with me. Alice suddenly stops the car and Bella hops out panicked since we only have five minutes to stop him.

"Alice?" She asks waiting for her to get out the car.

"Bella your the only one he can't see coming. He'll read Y/n and I's thoughts and think were lying and rush into it." Bella nods and says "Where do I go?"

" Under the clock tower." Alive explains as Bella wasted no time speeding off.

"What do we do?" I ask worried.

"We find a place to put the car and go after them, but stay close to me understand. This isn't like Forks, we're surrounded by other vampires and dangerous ones at that." I nod now scared of being here but push that aside for Edwards sake.

Once we park we quickly hop out the car and Alice leads me to the others, we only hope Bella made it in time.

We run into the building and reunite with Bella and are even happier to see Edward.

"Come on guys, it's a festival." Alice says to the two vampires.

" Wouldn't want to make a scene." She continues while I stand behind her afraid.

"You wouldn't." One said to her.

"Enough." We turned to see another vampire she was blonde with fair skin much like the others.

She is a very beautiful girl around my age it would seem or older. She pulled down her hood. "Jane." Edwards says.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." She says to the other two.

We are forced to follow her but I quickly run up to Edward and hug him saying "I missed you so much." He returns the hug and says "Trust me, I did to." I pull away to see him smiling happily at the sight of Bella and I.