Discovery

Today I was hanging out with the Cullens while Bella was out shopping with Jessica and Angela since I can't go being a grade under.

I'm playing video games with Emmett when I finally beat him," Yes!" I yell and pump my fist in the air.

"No way you cheated," he exclaims.

We then start going back and forth on whose better when he suddenly picks me up and start swinging me around.

I laugh ," Put me down you big idiot!"

"Not until you say I win," he says with a large smile.

I can barely control my laughter when we hear a voice speak up ," Emmett how about we not break her," Rose said walking in smiling at the sight.

"She's right Emmett," Esme says walking in.

"Come on Y/n I made your favorite for diner," she says.

"Ohh yes. I'm starving." I say walking into the kitchen grabbing my plate.

You see Esme loves to cook but when you live in a house of vampires you really have no use for the kitchen. " Thanks Esme," I say stuffing my face.

"Of course sweet heart," she says smiling in a motherly way.

She then goes to clean the dishes.

Dad said I could sleep over since it's Friday and we go to the same school.

As I finish eating while everyone else is in the kitchen talking Alice stiffens having a vision.

We all look at her concerned.

Edward looks very angry and quickly speeds off.

"What happened?" I ask.

"It's it's Bella she in trouble but I'm sure Edward will get there in time," she tells me.

I get very worried when I feel a wave of calmness come over me.

"Thanks Jas," I say he smiles and nods.

An hour later Edward finally comes back I rush up to him ," Is she okay ."

"Yes I took care of her and brought her home." He tells me.

I let out a breath of relief.

"Alright , good well it's getting late and you need sleep." Carlisle said to me.

"Will show you to the spare room," Esme says.

"Okay goodnight everyone."

"Night." They all say back and I walk up stairs to the comfortable bed and get in.

Esme is still helping me get the bed set up. "You don't have to do this." I tell her.

"But I want to your like my daughter now." She says with a smile.

"Your an amazing mother figure, Esme. I hope you know that. goodnight." I say she looks taken back but happy like she could tear up.

"Good night Y/n." She says and pushes my hair back getting up.

I close my eyes and let sleep come over me.
( Morning)

  "Y/n breakfast!" Esme yell.

I get up and get dressed for school and run down stairs. "Thank you." I tell her and dig in.

She smiles and goes to make sure the others are getting ready. " Come on Y/n your riding with us today." Alice tells me with her usual perky mood.

I chuckle and follow.

We pull up and I say goodbye rushing to go find Bella.

"Bella." I yell once I see her.

"Y/n I seriously have to talk to you." she says and pulls me to the side.

"What what is it," I ask her.

She looks unsure but says " The Cullens their- their ... vampires." She says.

My eyes widen hearing that come out her mouth. " I know it's hard to believe but remember our research." I nod

"I have proof there fast, they don't eat, cold, and have golden eyes." She names the things I already know.

"I uh .. "

I'm at a loss for words.

She looks away from me seeing Edward," I have to go." She walks towards him then the woods behind the school.

"Oh no." I mumble then go inside since the bell rang. When it's time to go home I quickly go to see Bella.

"Y/n I know you don't want to believe what I told you but he admitted to it. He and I are also kinda a couple now I guess." She rushes out to me.

"I know." I tell her ready to admit I was lying.

"What!" She exclaims.

I pull her into the truck and tell her everything about me and the Cullens.

"Why didn't you tell me." She asks.

"It wasn't my secret to share Bella, but you know now and we can finally be honest." I tell her.

She smiles and nods.

(At home)

I'm in my room and it's almost 1:00 am when I hear shuffling. I wake up and listen carefully.

Is that Edward and Bella I think to myself.

I walk up to her door and open it to see Bella awake on her bed looking nervous. " What are you doing up." She asks me.

"I could ask you the same." I say with a smirk.

"Come out Edward I already know." I say.

He is suddenly back in the room with a nervous smile," Hello Y/n. What a lovely evening."

"Uh- huh."I go to walk out then turn back " So is this a normal thing now ." Bella nods I chuckle and walk out to go to sleep glad I don't have to lie to Bella anymore.