Its time

It's dark out and Jacob walks into the woods stopping at a certain spot looking around sensing Sams pack.

"Jake! We're coming." Seth yells as he Leah and Embry catch up to him.

"I know."

"We should phase Jacob, we can't protect ourselves like this." Leah tells him.

"They'll see it as a threat." Jacob says.

He then looks out to the woods knowing they are there and shouts "I wanna talk! Be easier if I could hear you too!"

It's quite until suddenly loud foot steps and low growls are heard.

Shortly after Paul and Jared come out from the woods and Paul says "This isn't your territory anymore. How's your new family working out?"

"Are you done?" Jacob asks annoyed as Quil then steps out too.

"You coming home Jake, Embry?" Quil asks more specifically looking to Embry as That is or was his best friend.

Embry looks away guilty but knows he's fighting on the right side.

"Not until I finish this." Jacob tells him.

"What do you mean?" Paul asks.

"I want Sam to take back Seth, Embry, and Leah."

"What!"

"No way!"

"You can't do that!" They all exclaim.

He turns to them and says "Quiet!" They all shut up but look to him sadly. "I want them safe and I want this over." Jacob continues.

Meanwhile Emmett runs through the woods catching the attention of some of the other pack members keeping watch.

They jump up chasing after him.

Not far behind is Carlisle, Esme, and Y/n speeding through the woods.

They all run until they jump over cliffs reaching the other side, well except Y/n she ran back to where the wolves left as planned to have a advantage of staying closer while hunting.

"I need Sam to wait until Bella's been separated from the problem." Jacob says.

"You mean until she's dead." Paul tells him angrily.

"Ease up Paul." Quil tells him.

"Tell Sam that when the moment comes I'll be the one to destroy it." Jacob says.

Seth quickly steps forward and yells "Jake!" A look of disbelief and hurt on his face.

The others smirk as Jacob continues ignoring what Seth said "I'm the only one who can. Trust me."

Back with Y/n she ran all the way back avoiding the wolves hunting.

After killing three deer she decided to use her gift to try and get the wolves off Emmett, Carlisle and Esme.

Her eyes light up red and a mist like red glow forms around her hands hoping to catch there attention and after looks towards the ground where she shoots the energy out of her red bursting into the across the ground, as the signal also.

Then she uses her abilities to find Jake since the others were hunting.

She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath searching for his scent.

Her eyes shoot open as she finds it and runs towards him.

Before she's to close she jumps into the trees lading in different ones as she gets closer.